Chapter 443: Seventies: The Mature Husband 43

“You have the address your family wrote when they mailed things to you in your room,” Xue Xingtong said.

“Okay.”

Then she said, “Since you’re already here, why don’t you come to my house for a visit?”

“No. Looking like this, how could I meet your parents?” Xue Xingtong shook his head.

No one would want to see their future son-in-law looking like he did now.

“Silly, can’t you go to a guesthouse, take a shower, and change your clothes before coming over?” Tang Wan said.

Xue Xingtong still shook his head. “Next time.”

“Okay.” Tang Wan didn’t force him.

Then she pulled him toward the corner of the wall, raised her index finger, and pointed at her lips with a pout.

Seeing this, Xue Xingtong immediately pressed her firmly against the wall.

Why was she always so good to him?

If she ever left him one day, his heart would surely break into pieces.

……

After a long while, Xue Xingtong finally released her and asked in a low voice, “When are you going back?”

“I figured you should be back around now, so I bought a ticket for tomorrow. Who knew you would actually come all the way here?” Tang Wan said.

Hearing this, Xue Xingtong's heart relaxed, and he said gently, “Then we’ll go back together tomorrow.”

“Mm.”

“It’s getting late. You should go back. I’ll walk you home.”

“Okay. Have you eaten? Remember to buy something to eat later. Don’t be stingy with your money,” Tang Wan reminded him.

“Okay, I’ll listen to you.” Xue Xingtong smiled.

He then walked Tang Wan to her doorstep and watched her go inside before turning around and leaving. He found a nearby guesthouse, rented a room, and went in to take a shower.

……

The next morning, Tang Wan was taken to the train station by Tang Father.

“Dad, go back and take care of Mom,” Tang Wan said.

“Okay. Be careful on the way.”

“Don’t worry!” Tang Wan nodded.

After Tang Father left, she was about to look for Xue Xingtong.

Just then, a warm, rough hand grasped hers tightly.

“Wanwan, I’m here.”

The man’s deep voice sounded beside her ear.

Tang Wan immediately turned around with a smile. “Tongtong, I was just about to look for you.”

Xue Xingtong smiled slightly and reached out to take her luggage.

“You can let me look for you. Come on, let’s find somewhere to sit for a while first.”

“Mm!”

Afterward, the two of them found a flower bed. Xue Xingtong spread a clean bag over it and had Tang Wan sit down.

He then took a paper bag out of another bag.

“I just bought these chestnuts. They’re still warm. I’ll peel them for you.”

“Okay!” Tang Wan smiled sweetly.

……

After they finished the bag of chestnuts, it was time to board the train. The two of them gathered their things, had their tickets checked, and boarded.

By the time they returned to the Xue family home, it was already past ten at night.

The twins were already asleep. After Xue Xingtong heated some water in the kitchen, he carried it into Tang Wan’s room.

For her convenience when bathing, he had specially bought a large basin so that she could soak in a bath.

After pouring the water into the basin and testing its temperature, Xue Xingtong said, “It’s ready.”

Then he carried the bucket out and went to wash himself in the courtyard.

After both of them had finished bathing, Xue Xingtong blew out the candle in one breath. In the darkness, he accurately found Tang Wan and held her close, whispering as they cuddled together, “Wanwan, you won’t leave me, will you?”

“Of course not. Also, I’ve already told Mom and Dad about us. They didn’t object,” Tang Wan immediately said.

Hearing this, Xue Xingtong’s body went still.

The next moment, he kissed her deeply, his heart pounding rapidly.

That night, Xue Xingtong chose to be a beast. It was as though he had endless energy, and he tormented Tang Wan wildly in every possible way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1