Chapter 435: Seventies: The Mature Husband 35

“Go away! You're getting more and more lecherous!” Tang Wan huffed.

Little Cutie immediately retorted, “How can you say that about me, Host? You're the ones doing bad things, not me!”

“Heh. Even if you wanted to, do you have the ability?” Tang Wan mocked.

Little Cutie: …

Host, you're bullying an AI just because it doesn't have a partner!

I'm going to find Ergouzi!

……

At this moment, Xue Xingtong had also returned home.

After lighting a candle, a vivid stain on the center of the undershirt in his hand appeared before his eyes under the dim yellow light, telling him that everything that had happened before was not a dream.

He really had Tang Wan now.

After hugging the undershirt and grinning foolishly for quite a while, Xue Xingtong carefully folded it and placed it inside the iron box where he kept his savings.

But once he lay down on the bed, he tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep.

He really wanted to hold her while he slept.

……

After rolling around on the bed for more than an hour, Xue Xingtong suddenly thought of something.

What if Tang Wan became pregnant?

Although she had said she was willing to wait for him, he absolutely couldn't let her have a child before they were married.

Otherwise, she would be mocked by other people!

Thinking of this, Xue Xingtong hurriedly climbed out of bed.

He remembered that the city was already selling medicine to prevent pregnancy.

He had to go buy some for her immediately.

He couldn't just satisfy himself and then disregard her health.

So Xue Xingtong headed into the provincial capital overnight.

……

After the family planning office opened, Xue Xingtong stood outside for a moment, mentally preparing himself, before walking in with a composed expression.

“Comrade, what can I help you with?” a middle-aged female doctor asked.

“It's like this. In response to the country's family planning policy, I don't plan on having my wife give birth again. I heard the hospital has that medicine, so I'd like to buy a box for her.” Xue Xingtong said.

As soon as he said this, the middle-aged female doctor immediately laughed. “You mean contraceptive pills? Just a moment!”

After getting the medicine, she added, “This medicine only works temporarily. If you really want a permanent solution, you'll still have to get sterilized.”

“That's what you said.” Xue Xingtong nodded.

He paid, took the medicine, and hurried away.

Afterward, he went to another family planning office and bought some condoms as well.

After finishing all this, Xue Xingtong covered his burning face with one hand, then walked into a shopping mall.

He didn't know what Tang Wan liked, so he went to a flower shop and bought a bouquet of bright red roses.

Afraid that someone might spot them on the way back to the village, he carefully wrapped the roses slightly in a paper bag.

……

As for Tang Wan, after waking up early that morning, she went to find the production team leader.

“Team Leader, I'd like to move into Comrade Xue's home.” Educated youths' lodging arrangements were all decided by the village, so before she could move into the Xue family home, she had to get approval from the production team leader.

Hearing this, the production team leader looked surprised. “Have you made up your mind? Xue Xingtong is a notorious old hooligan.”

Hearing this, Tang Wan nodded firmly, then put on an excited expression. “Comrade Xue isn't the kind of person everyone says he is. Last night… last night, I was catching fireflies on the road when a man suddenly rushed out from behind me and covered my mouth! He was trying to assault me. If Comrade Xue hadn't happened to pass by and saved me, I… I might not even have made it out alive!”

“There was such a thing?” The production team leader's expression darkened.

There was actually someone like that in their village?!

“Yes. Comrade Xue beat him up at the time, but we didn't get a good look at his face. However, he must still be injured! I'm afraid he'll come after me for revenge, so I'd feel safer staying at Comrade Xue's house.” Tang Wan put on a frightened expression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father