Chapter 390: The Gynophobe Crown Prince 40

Looking at Tang Wan's astonished expression, Zhou Zitong's cheeks immediately turned red. He then coughed lightly and said, “I didn't say anything.”

“Impossible! I heard you. Say it again!” Tang Wan immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and coquettishly pestered him.

Zhou Zitong was gently swayed by her, with her soft voice ringing in his ears. Before long, he couldn't hold out any longer.

What was he supposed to do when his girlfriend was so good at acting spoiled?!

……

Looking down at Tang Wan's bright, sparkling eyes full of anticipation, Zhou Zitong couldn't help curling up the corners of his lips. His voice was especially gentle as he said, “I said, I love you. I love you very, very much, more than your brothers do. So, never leave me, okay?”

Tang Wan frantically nodded. “Of course I won't leave you!”

After receiving the answer he wanted, Zhou Zitong's eyes filled with laughter. Then he cupped Tang Wan's face and kissed her deeply.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Liu Qing and Huang Chuan stared at the tightly closed bedroom door before entering their own room with complicated, conflicted expressions.

They closed the door so quickly. They… must be doing something naughty in there, right?

After all, they hadn't seen each other for two or three months!

But those fujoshi themselves probably never would have imagined that their iceberg Crown Prince and the gentle prince who had taken the academy by storm were actually both gay!

But the two of them… freaking didn't dare say anything!

As the two returned to their bedroom in a daze, Huang Chuan suddenly tripped over the robotic vacuum cleaner.

Seeing this, Liu Qing hurriedly reached out to pull him up.

But Huang Chuan was heavy, and he ended up dragging Liu Qing down with him.

The next moment, the two fell to the floor together, and Liu Qing's lips happened to land right on Huang Chuan's mouth.

Liu Qing: !!!

Huang Chuan: !!!

The two instantly widened their eyes in shock, completely forgetting to pull apart.

And at this moment, Huang Chuan couldn't help licking his lips.

Liu Qing: !!!

What the hell did you mean by that?

……

Afterward, the two hurriedly separated as though they'd been electrocuted, both wearing somewhat awkward expressions.

“Sorry, I didn't mean to,” Huang Chuan hurriedly said.

“Hmph!” Liu Qing snorted coldly and scrambled up from the floor.

Then he went straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth!

He thought to himself: I'm freaking not gay! I like girls! Big-breasted girls!

Huang Chuan, meanwhile, smacked his lips and secretly thought: Damn, I actually thought it wasn't bad!

Those two next door must have corrupted me!

I've been single for too long. I've actually started thinking even men look handsome!

……

Very soon, the new semester began.

According to the original plot, Zhao Bingbing would go to Yan Hancheng's legion this semester to intern and help out.

But Tang Wan had never expected that half the semester would already have passed and Zhao Bingbing was still at the academy!

“Little Cutie, what's going on? Isn't the female lead supposed to have already gone to the male lead's side?” Tang Wan asked in confusion.

She wanted to make one thing clear: she hadn't interfered with their relationship or deliberately affected the plot between the male and female leads.

Hearing Tang Wan's words, Little Cutie was also completely baffled. “I don't know either. But last month, Yan Hancheng's side did request students from the Data Processing Department. The instructor even recommended Zhao Bingbing, but she refused.”

In the original plot, because Zhao Bingbing's family was very poor, she had readily chosen to go intern under the powerful military commander.

But this time, she had actually refused?

That didn't fit the original plot at all.

Tang Wan couldn't help frowning.

But soon, she put the matter out of her mind. “Who cares? It has nothing to do with me anyway.”

Besides, even if they didn't meet this time, they would eventually encounter each other in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1