Chapter 377: The Gynophobe Crown Prince 27

For a moment, Tang Hao couldn't help laughing heartily. “I see. What's your mental threshold now? You have a real talent for mechas. If you train properly, you might be able to achieve something.”

Hearing this, Zhou Zitong shook his head. “My mental strength isn't very high. I wouldn't be able to get very far if I chose to pursue mechas.”

What he didn't say was that his mental strength had indeed not been considered high before. However, his latest test result had actually reached the detector's upper limit, making it impossible to determine his exact mental threshold.

Even he himself didn't know why.

Tang Hao nodded slightly, somewhat regretfully.

But he knew very well that given Zhou Zitong's identity, if his mental strength had met the requirements for piloting a mecha, the imperial family would have already arranged the relevant training for him.

……

At this moment, Tang Wan came out with a pale face.

Seeing her, the two immediately stood up together.

“Wanwan! How are you?” Tang Hao and Zhou Zitong asked in unison.

Tang Wan weakly shook her head at them. “I'm fine. You don't need to worry.”

Then she looked at Tang Hao. “Big Brother, the video of the competition earlier… it won't get out, right?”

The moment she said this, the two of them froze simultaneously.

Then Tang Hao slapped his forehead. “I forgot about that!”

With that, he hurriedly logged into his neural terminal.

The next moment, his expression froze, turning extremely ugly.

On the front page of the Interstellar Network forum, the video of Tang Wan being struck in the lower body by the crew-cut boy's sword was prominently marked with a huge “BREAKING” tag.

The title read: “Shocking! Freshman Unfortunate Enough to Be Struck in the Lower Body by Opponent, Balls Smashed and Bleeding on the Spot.”

……

Tang Hao hurriedly shut down his neural terminal and said to Tang Wan, “Wanwan, don't be afraid. Big Brother will go deal with the video right now.”

Tang Wan nodded with a look of complete despair. “Mm.”

Before leaving, however, he turned to Zhou Zitong and said, “Your Highness the Crown Prince, Wanwan… is injured, so I'll have to trouble you to take good care of her.”

“I will. Don't worry, Instructor.” Zhou Zitong nodded seriously.

“Mm! Thank you!”

With that, he hurriedly left.

He never imagined that his own little sister would soon be taken care of all the way onto the bed.

After Tang Hao left, the two immediately looked at each other as though they were of one mind.

“Wanwan, does your stomach hurt? Do you want to lie down on the bed?” Zhou Zitong asked somewhat awkwardly.

Tang Wan coughed lightly. “Big Brother brought me some painkillers. It doesn't hurt anymore.”

“Oh.” Zhou Zitong nodded.

After a moment of silence, he finally asked somewhat uncertainly, “You… you said earlier that you disguised yourself as a man to pursue someone… can you tell me who that person is?”

……

Hearing Zhou Zitong's question, Tang Wan blinked at him, then put on an embarrassed expression. “Of course it's you, Tongtong!”

“Oh.” Zhou Zitong once again nodded with an utterly calm expression.

But inside, an enormous firework had already exploded with a whoosh, and his favorability had shot up to 98.

Seeing that he said “oh” and then fell silent, Tang Wan knew perfectly well that his favorability had increased, but she still couldn't help asking, “Tongtong, you're not angry with me, are you? I didn't mean to hide it from you. I only came up with this idea because I heard that you seemed to really hate girls getting close to you!”

Zhou Zitong's heart stirred when he heard this.

He immediately said, “I'm not angry.”

“That's good. You weren't talking to me either, so I thought you hated me!”

“No.” Zhou Zitong answered quickly, his ears turning red as well.

Seeing this, Tang Wan's eyes shifted, and she deliberately leaned closer to him. “Then does Tongtong like me?”

The moment he heard this, Zhou Zitong's face instantly turned bright red.

Then, looking extremely bashful, he quickly answered, “I like you!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1