Chapter 376: The Gynophobe Crown Prince 26

As soon as Tang Wan entered the bathroom, she received a barrage of calls from Tang Hao.

She hurriedly sent him a voice message. “Big Brother, don't worry. I'm fine. I just happened to get my period!” Tang Wan said miserably.

Damn it!

This was great!

Now, it was probably going to be known throughout the world that her balls had been smashed!

Those who knew would now know that she had gotten her period!

Either one was embarrassing enough to make her want to disappear!

……

When Tang Hao saw Tang Wan's reply, he was also stunned.

Her period?

He immediately went online to look it up.

After learning what “period” meant, Tang Hao couldn't help but show a trace of embarrassment.

Then he hurriedly started a video call with Tang's mother.

“Mom, Wanwan… she got her period. What should we do?” Tang Hao asked awkwardly.

Hearing this, Tang's mother's eyes lit up.

“Really? When I gave her a physical examination before, I noticed that she was already eighteen and still hadn't gotten her period. Now we can finally stop worrying!” Tang's mother said excitedly.

She was a doctor, so after Tang Wan came to the Tang family, she had personally given Tang Wan her physical examination.

……

“Since this is Wanwan's first period, she definitely doesn't have any sanitary products. Hurry and buy these things nearby and take them to her! If her stomach hurts, have her take this medicine. I'll take leave and go to the academy right away.” The next moment, Tang's mother efficiently gave Tang Hao a list.

“Okay!” Tang Hao felt relieved and immediately ended the video call to go buy everything.

After buying the supplies, Tang Hao hurried to Tang Wan's dormitory.

At this moment, only Zhou Zitong was in the dormitory.

Seeing him sitting there with a dazed expression, Tang Hao looked at him and asked, “Where's Wanwan? I came to bring her some things.”

“In the bathroom,” Zhou Zitong said, then looked sharply at Tang Hao.

Tang Hao was naturally no stranger to him.

But what was his relationship with Tang Wan?

Could Wanwan be a member of the Tang family?

But he had never heard that the Tang family had a daughter!

……

At this moment, Tang Hao knocked on the bathroom door and said, “Wanwan, I've brought the things for you. We're going out now. Take them yourself.”

“Okay, thank you, Big Brother!” Tang Wan hurriedly replied.

Hearing Tang Wan's words, Zhou Zitong narrowed his eyes slightly. Then he left the room with Tang Hao and went into the living room.

Once they reached the living room, Tang Hao said indifferently to Zhou Zitong, “Thank you, Your Highness the Crown Prince, for saving Wanwan just now.”

“It was only right,” Zhou Zitong replied indifferently.

“I heard from Wanwan that you've been taking pretty good care of her at school? And you buy her meals every day?” Tang Hao looked at Zhou Zitong scrutinizingly.

He thought to himself: This kid wouldn't happen to have some ulterior motives toward my Wanwan, would he?

He had never heard of Zhou Zitong eating with anyone before.

“It's not really appropriate to say that I buy her meals. Wanwan is kind and considerate. Seeing that no one paid any attention to me, she kindly accompanied me to eat,” Zhou Zitong replied.

Seeing him praise Wanwan, Tang Hao nodded in satisfaction.

That's right. My Wanwan is a little angel, so incredibly warm-hearted!

Then Tang Hao steered the conversation toward today's competition.

“When did Your Highness learn to pilot a mecha?” Tang Hao asked.

Hearing this, Zhou Zitong's heart stirred, and he deliberately said, “I only learned it in the past couple of days. Speaking of which, I should thank you, Instructor. Didn't you record a video of the basic operations of a mecha and leave it at the academy? After military training, Wanwan said she wanted to cooperate with me to win the scholarships for all the competition events. Coincidentally, my mental threshold had just reached the standard required to pilot a mecha, so I specifically went to study your instructional video and then practiced for a few days.”

Tang Hao's eyes immediately lit up when he heard this.

He actually learned from him?

No wonder Zhou Zitong's movements were clean and decisive, with almost no complicated attacking techniques.

Thinking about it now, what he had used really were all the most basic attack movements!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father