Chapter 375: The Gynophobe Crown Prince 25

When the crew-cut boy himself saw the blood on Tang Wan's pants, he was also stunned for a moment, then hurriedly withdrew his sword.

He had only wanted to teach the other party a lesson. Who would have thought he had actually smashed his balls?

What was he supposed to do now?

……

On the large screen, Tang Wan's pale, unsightly face from the menstrual cramps was now clearly displayed before everyone.

Seeing this, everyone couldn't help but look at her sympathetically.

This Tang Wan… would probably never be able to be a man again!

The instant Zhou Zitong saw the blood staining Tang Wan's pants, he shot up from his seat and rushed toward the competition arena.

“Tang Wan! How are you? Don't be afraid. I'll take you to the infirmary right now! You'll be fine!” Zhou Zitong said anxiously when he reached Tang Wan's side.

The next moment, he picked Tang Wan up in a horizontal carry and hurriedly left the scene.

Tang Wan: …

This misunderstanding had gotten way too big!

……

Very soon, Zhou Zitong carried Tang Wan out of the competition venue.

Seeing the unease and panic all over his face, Tang Wan hurriedly said, “Tongtong, there's no need to go to the infirmary…”

Zhou Zitong merely assumed that she had been scared senseless and immediately said, “We have to go. Don't be afraid. No matter what you become, I won't care.”

Hearing this, Tang Wan's heart stirred.

“Really?”

“Of course! I swear!” Zhou Zitong's expression was resolute.

Tang Wan gave him a mischievous smile. “What if I become a girl?”

The moment these words came out, Zhou Zitong's body instantly stiffened.

Could it be that after his balls had been smashed, he had become so despairing that he wanted to simply become a woman?

Tang Wan's heart, however, sank.

Oh no!

Could Tongtong really have fallen for men?!

This had gone way too far!

……

However, the next moment, Zhou Zitong lowered his head and looked at her gently. “Although gender reassignment surgery is already very safe now, it will still affect your lifespan…”

The moment she heard this, Tang Wan's eyes widened. “Wait! What the hell are you talking about?!”

What gender reassignment surgery?

Seeing her reaction, Zhou Zitong looked puzzled. “Didn't you say you wanted to become a girl?”

Tang Wan: …

“I don't need to become a girl. I was a girl to begin with.” Tang Wan said speechlessly.

Upon hearing this, Zhou Zitong's arms around her suddenly loosened.

But just as Tang Wan was about to slide to the ground, he reacted extremely quickly and tightened his hold on her again. “Y-You… what did you say?”

“I said I was a girl to begin with. The bleeding down there is because I got my period! What happened just now was all just a misunderstanding!” Tang Wan said helplessly, rubbing her forehead.

“Huh? You… how could you be a girl?” Zhou Zitong suddenly began to stammer.

He had already accepted the fact that he was gay, only for her to suddenly tell him that she was a girl?

He really hadn't heard wrong, had he?

……

Seeing that he was actually stammering, Tang Wan suppressed a laugh and said, “I've always been a girl. I only pretended to be a boy because I wanted to pursue someone.”

Hearing this, the conversation Tang Wan had with that girl on the day of the dinner immediately resurfaced in Zhou Zitong's mind.

For a moment, his heart was thrown into complete chaos, yet an uncontrollable surge of excitement and exhilaration also welled up inside him.

His arms around Tang Wan unconsciously tightened a little more.

Just then, Tang Wan's body began churning violently again.

So she hurriedly said to Zhou Zitong, “Tongtong, take me back to the dormitory first. I'm going to bleed again!”

The moment he heard this, Zhou Zitong's entire face instantly turned bright red. He hurriedly nodded. “Oh, okay!”

With that, he carried Tang Wan all the way to the dormitory at a dead run, his mind completely blank.

It wasn't until Tang Wan went into the bathroom that he finally came back to his senses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father