Chapter 366: The Gynophobe Crown Prince 16

 “Of course! Luckily, I have a discerning eye and recognized how amazing you are, Tongtong, a long time ago! We agreed, okay? In the future, if you make more friends, you’re not allowed to ignore me because of them. I’m your best friend, you know?”

Hearing this, Zhou Zitong suddenly looked up at her.

“What about you?”

“Huh? What about me?” Tang Wan froze.

“To you, will I always be your best friend?” Zhou Zitong stared steadily at her.

These past few days, he had personally watched how she had gotten along with everyone in their class.

Hearing this, Tang Wan immediately answered firmly, “Of course! Tongtong, you’re different.”

“Different?”

“Of course! You and I have the kind of relationship where we can even share the same bowl of food. How could anyone else compare with you?” Tang Wan said.

You’re my future husband, after all. Otherwise, how could I possibly eat your leftovers?

……

Hearing Tang Wan’s words, Zhou Zitong suddenly curled his lips slightly, and the knot that had been weighing on his heart these past few days was instantly untied.

At the same time—

“Ding! Zhou Zitong’s favorability +30. Current favorability: 70! Host, go go go!” Little Cutie said excitedly.

Tang Wan froze when she heard this.

Then she suddenly understood why his favorability had dropped that day.

These past few days, in order to get along with the students in the class and raise Tongtong’s standing among them, she had frequently trained with other people. Tongtong must have been secretly upset because of this, right?

After all, to him, she was currently his only friend.

So when he saw her laughing and training with other people, he must have felt abandoned and unimportant.

Once she figured this out, Tang Wan couldn’t help feeling regretful.

He must have been feeling awful these past few days.

I should have realized it sooner.

The next moment, Tang Wan smiled again and leaned toward Zhou Zitong.

“I swear, no matter what happens, Tongtong, you’ll always be the most important friend in my heart. No one can replace you!”

Hearing this, the corners of Zhou Zitong’s lips visibly curved upward.

Seeing this, Tang Wan immediately said excitedly, “Tongtong, you smiled!”

“I didn’t!” Zhou Zitong immediately suppressed the corners of his lips, looking a little embarrassed.

“You definitely smiled! You’re already so handsome, and you’re practically breaking the rules when you smile! Even I, as a guy, am going to fall in love with you!”

Hearing this, Zhou Zitong’s heart stirred.

Fall in love with me?

Tang Wan… could he be gay?

Upon realizing this, Zhou Zitong discovered that he wasn’t disgusted at all. Instead, a faint, inexplicable sense of delight emerged in his heart.

……

At this moment, Tang Wan let go of him.

“Then it’s settled! We’re going to the gathering together tonight!”

“Mm.” Zhou Zitong didn’t refuse this time.

When afternoon training began again, someone once more wanted to team up with Zhou Zitong.

Tang Wan immediately went over and deliberately said with a bright smile, “Go, go, go! Tongtong is my regular partner. Stop coming over one after another to stare at him like he’s some kind of monkey! He’s kind-hearted and doesn’t know how to refuse people, but I can’t just sit by and watch you guys steal my roommate from me!”

If Tang Wan had said this when they had first arrived, she absolutely would have been met with contempt and disdain from everyone!

But now?

Everyone had already gotten familiar with one another and knew what kind of person Tang Wan was, so naturally, they could tell she was joking.

Besides, thinking about it carefully, there really had been quite a lot of people approaching Zhou Zitong for training these past few days out of curiosity, and Zhou Zitong indeed had never angrily refused anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1