Chapter 361: The Gynophobe Crown Prince 11

After the meal, Tang Wan let out a completely unladylike burp right in front of Zhou Zitong.

“Tongtong, the food may be expensive, but it’s really delicious! I wish I could eat this every day in the future.”

Seeing this, the corners of Zhou Zitong’s lips curved slightly.

But he quickly suppressed the smile and stood up.

Tang Wan immediately followed him and walked out of the cafeteria.

Afterward, the two went together to the Academic Affairs Office to collect the training uniforms they would wear for military training the next day.

After returning to the dormitory, Zhou Zitong went to read as usual. Tang Wan didn’t disturb him either, instead taking the two new training uniforms to the laundry room to wash them.

At this moment, Huang Chuan came over.

“Hey, Tang Wan, did you really go eat with the Crown Prince?”

“Yeah, why?” Tang Wan deliberately pretended not to know.

“You’re actually asking why? What planet are you from? Don’t you know that the Crown Prince hates people getting close to him the most? There was once a girl who bumped into the Crown Prince, and he kicked her straight out over a hundred meters!” Huang Chuan said in a low voice.

After that, no one had dared to approach within three meters of the Crown Prince.

Hearing this, Tang Wan looked at him in disbelief.

“That can’t be true, right? Tongtong is so nice. How could he possibly be like that? Someone must have deliberately slandered him!”

But inwardly, she knew very well that if that person had been a girl, there really was a high chance she would have been kicked flying.

“It’s true! Anyone who has attended school with the Crown Prince knows about his strange personality. I’m warning you, stay away from him when you can. Otherwise, one day you might not even know how you died,” Huang Chuan said.

Tang Wan rolled her eyes at him.

“You’re overthinking it. Although I’ve only known him for one day, I know Tongtong definitely isn’t the kind of person you’re describing. He’s a really good person! I don’t care what other people think of him. I only believe what I’ve seen myself. And besides, don’t say bad things about Tongtong in front of me again, or I’ll get angry.”

……

As soon as Tang Wan finished speaking, Little Cutie’s notification sounded.

“Ding! Zhou Zitong’s favorability +20. Current favorability: 40.”

Tang Wan froze, then hurriedly glanced toward the doorway.

But all she saw was a figure disappearing in a flash.

Seeing this, Tang Wan couldn’t help feeling relieved.

Fortunately, I didn’t show any suspicion just now. If he had seen that, it would have been much harder to open his heart.

Huang Chuan, meanwhile, shook his head.

“Believe it or not, it’s up to you. But when you suffer for it later, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Then he turned and left.

……

When Tang Wan finished hanging up the clothes and returned to the room, Zhou Zitong was still exactly as he had been when she left, sitting there with a book in his hands as he read, as if he had never left.

Seeing this, Tang Wan deliberately went over and asked curiously, “Tongtong, what book are you reading?”

When she saw the complicated diagrams and densely packed data on the pages, Tang Wan exclaimed in surprise.

“A mecha schematic? Tongtong, do you want to become a mecha engineer?”

A mecha engineer was one of the most difficult professions to qualify for, requiring extremely high mental strength.

The male lead, Yan Hancheng, had successfully mastered the Empire’s strongest mecha, White Tiger, precisely because of his exceptionally high mental strength.

Hearing Tang Wan’s question, Zhou Zitong closed the book.

“That’s none of your business.”

“I was just curious! If you like mechas, why don’t you just go to the Mecha Department?” Tang Wan didn’t mind his attitude at all.

“It has nothing to do with you.” Zhou Zitong remained cold and indifferent.

Seeing this, Tang Wan could only say, “Okay, then I won’t ask. Don’t be angry.”

Then she walked over to her desk and opened her intellectual brain to look at her class schedule.

Seeing this, Zhou Zitong couldn’t help secretly glancing at her.

Is she angry?

Apparently not.

If it were anyone else, they would have been driven away by his deliberately distant attitude long ago. But why doesn’t she care about his attitude at all?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1