Chapter 354: The Gynophobe Crown Prince 4

After Big Brother said this, the others all nodded solemnly.

The Tang family had only one daughter, Xiao Qi. How could they let her go through grueling training?

Having six older brothers to protect her was enough!

Seeing this, Tang Wan twitched the corner of her mouth speechlessly.

Looks like forcing the issue wouldn’t work.

So in the next moment, Tang Wan got up and walked over to Tang Dad. She reached out and tugged at his arm, beginning to act spoiled. “Dad, please?”

Hearing this, Little Cutie immediately nodded repeatedly on behalf of Tang Dad. “Okay, okay, okay!” Sob, sob, when will the host ever call me Daddy?

Tang Wan secretly cursed Little Cutie under her breath before walking over to Big Brother. She grabbed his arm and shook it gently. “Big Brother! You’re the best!”

After spending the past few days with them, she had discovered that Tang Dad and Big Brother had the most authority in the Tang family.

As long as she got those two on board, the others wouldn’t be a problem.

……

And Tang Dad and the eldest son of the Tang family indeed couldn’t withstand Tang Wan’s attack of cuteness.

The two of them narrowed their eyes and deliberately cleared their throats sternly before saying, “Since you insist on doing this, then fine.”

Hearing this, Tang Wan’s eyes immediately lit up as she looked at them. “I knew Dad and my brothers were the best! Wanwan really likes you all!”

After saying this, she made a heart shape with her hands!

Seeing this, all the men in the room immediately broke into helplessly wide smiles.

At the same time, they were all thinking: Why is Xiao Qi so cute?! Aaaahhh!

And just like that, the matter of Tang Wan entering the Imperial Military Academy as a boy was settled.

……

After the matter of her enrollment was settled, Little Cutie finally asked, “Host, why did you make things so complicated?”

“Complicated? Whose fault do you think that is? Isn’t it all because you found me a husband with gynophobia?! If I were a girl, let alone trying to win him over, I probably wouldn’t even be able to get close to him for several years! Only by making him think I’m a boy can I openly approach him.”

Hearing this, Little Cutie immediately shrank its head guiltily. “Oh, the host has a point.”

After speaking, it quickly changed the subject. “Right, Host, I prepared lots of study materials that you’ll be able to use. There’s even material on how to operate mechas. Do you want to take a look now?”

Hearing this, Tang Wan’s heart stirred, and she nodded.

“I know. You’re actually pretty clever this time, knowing to prepare the materials for me in advance,” Tang Wan said.

“Hehe… I’ve always been clever,” Little Cutie hurriedly replied.

“Heh!”

……

In the blink of an eye, the day for the Imperial Military Academy to begin its new term arrived.

Because the academy operated as a fully residential institution, everyone who enrolled had to live on campus.

Zhou Zitong was also a new student in the Combat Command Department this year, so Tang Wan had Little Cutie hack into the school’s system and arrange for her and Zhou Zitong to be assigned to the same dormitory.

That way, she could take advantage of being close at hand and establish a good relationship with the villain.

On the day school began, everyone in the Tang family reluctantly accompanied her to the school gates.

By then, Tang Wan had already cut her hair and was wearing the school uniform, looking just like a slender, delicate young boy.

“Dad, Brothers, I’m going in now! I’ll miss you!” Tang Wan said to them.

Hearing this, all the Tang family men felt warm inside.

Xiao Qi said she’ll miss them!

She’s so gentle and considerate!

No wonder everyone says daughters are their fathers’ little cotton-padded jackets!

……

After Tang Wan arrived at the academy, she soon found her dormitory under the guidance of an instructional robot.

However, just as she arrived at the door, she saw two boys standing outside and speaking in low voices.

“How about… the two of us share a room? I really don’t dare to share a room with that person.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1