Chapter 347: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 49

Hearing Lu Che's words, the staff members were all stunned for a moment.

Bai Rui?

Wasn't she the woman who had been caught after viciously smearing Tang Wan online a while ago?

How had she managed to sneak into the production?

And recalling Bai Rui's strange behavior just now, everyone's eyes suddenly turned toward the water in the pool.

At this point, the team leader said coldly, “Have someone check whether there's anything wrong with the water!”

Judging from Bai Rui's reaction just now, there was definitely something wrong with the water!

……

Very quickly, the water was found to contain a large amount of hydrochloric acid.

After learning about this, everyone on the production crew couldn't help sucking in a sharp breath.

Good heavens!

If Tang Wan's watch hadn't accidentally fallen into the pool, and if Bai Rui had added concentrated hydrochloric acid instead of concentrated sulfuric acid, then today's scene for Tang Wan... might have become the final scene of her acting career!

How vicious could she be?

Just then, Le Tong arrived carrying a large bouquet of dazzling roses.

Seeing everyone's grim and furious expressions, he couldn't help walking over. “What happened?”

Hearing this, someone immediately explained the situation to him.

Upon hearing what had happened, Le Tong's eyes practically blazed with fury.

He threw down the roses and hurried over to Tang Wan, checking her from head to toe. “Wanwan, are you okay? Did any hydrochloric acid splash onto you?”

That damned Bai Rui. He absolutely wouldn't let her off!

……

“I'm fine. Luckily, the watch you gave me slipped into the pool. Otherwise, who knows what would have happened today. Tongtong, the thing you gave me ended up protecting me!” Tang Wan said with a lingering look of fear.

Hearing this, Le Tong pulled her tightly into his arms and gently patted her back. “As long as you're okay. We're not filming this movie anymore.”

Then he turned toward the others with a dark expression. “Where's that filthy bitch?”

Hearing this, the team leader hurriedly said, “She ran away, but I've already notified the production's security guards. They should catch her soon!”

The moment the team leader finished speaking, Bai Rui, wrapped in a bath towel, was escorted back by the security guards.

Seeing this, Le Tong looked at her with murderous intent. “You're Bai Rui, right? Just you wait! If I don't make sure you spend the rest of your life behind bars, then I'm not Le Tong!”

As soon as he said this, Bai Rui immediately shouted toward Lu Che, “Lu Che, save me!”

Hearing this, everyone looked at Lu Che in astonishment.

Could it be... that Lu Che and Bai Rui actually had some kind of connection?

……

Lu Che calmly walked over at this moment.

“Miss Bai, I have neither the obligation nor the responsibility to save you,” Lu Che said.

Hearing this, Bai Rui immediately screamed frantically, “But I did all of this for you! If that bitch Tang Wan hadn't ruined my reputation, we'd definitely be together by now!”

“Miss Bai, please don't use the excuse of doing something for my sake to hurt other people. I already told you, I don't want a fan as fanatical as you. Also, I'm a confirmed bachelor.”

With that, Lu Che looked at Tang Wan apologetically. “I'm sorry. This happened because I failed to handle things properly.”

Before Tang Wan could respond, Le Tong had already stepped in front of her and exploded at Lu Che like a firecracker.

“You think an apology is enough to make this go away? You fool around with women and nearly got my woman hurt! Lu Che, I'm telling you, I absolutely won't let this go!”

He knew it. Getting involved with a man from the Lu family could never lead to anything good!

His mother had developed depression because of that old bastard Lu Che's father, and now Wanwan had nearly been harmed because of Lu Che.

He should never have agreed to let Wanwan make this movie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1