Chapter 340: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 42

After the press conference ended, videos of the interviews at the scene were soon posted online.

After Le Tong's fangirls watched the videos, they were filled with regret and envy.

Fuck!

They had thought Tang Wan had known Le Tong for a long time, but who would have thought that she had actually only met him three months ago?

And she had even happened to run into Le Tong at the airport!

What kind of divine luck was that?!

If they'd known, they would've gone after Le Tong like that too!

What if they'd managed to win him over?!

……

At the same time, most of the fans also felt much less upset because of what Le Tong had said.

“I originally thought Tang Wan wasn't good enough for Le Tong, but after seeing the smile on Le Tong's face whenever he mentioned Tang Wan, I suddenly realized that everything had just been my own assumption. We might think they're not a good match, but Le Tong himself feels that Tang Wan is exactly the person he wants. I hope Tang Wan will treat my idol well. Wishing you both happiness.”

“Love is the most unfair and most miraculous thing in the world. Only the people involved know whether it's good or not. If you're not one of them, you'll never have the right to judge someone else's relationship. And this video showed me that Le Tong really, really likes Tang Wan! That lovestruck smile he had at the press conference—I couldn't even bear to look at it. And he actually thought he'd managed to hold back his smile!”

“Exactly, exactly! Seeing Le Tong desperately trying to suppress his smile left me speechless! Where did your usual cool and aloof style go?”

“Exactly! That smile completely destroyed his cool Heavenly King persona, didn't it?! But seeing how happy and blissful he looked suddenly made me want to thank Tang Wan. Thank you for bringing happiness to my idol! Wishing you two all the best.”

“Ahhh! I'm going to die of jealousy! I'm seriously so envious of Tang Wan! Le Tong is such a real man, isn't he? Which other male celebrity doesn't wait until they've been photographed before coming out to admit their relationship? Our Heavenly King directly made it public without the slightest hesitation. If you want to unfollow him, then go ahead. I'm actually an even bigger fan of Le Tong now! This couple is officially locked in!”

“Exactly! Our Heavenly King is such a man! Being with someone like that must make you feel incredibly secure. I hope I'll meet such an awesome boyfriend someday too!”

……

At this point, some of the fans who had previously announced that they were leaving the fandom even came back to say, “Emmmm... I've been slapped in the face by my own words. I said I'd unfollow him if they didn't break up, but after watching the video, my maiden heart suddenly exploded, ahhh! They're ridiculously sweet, aren't they?! I never imagined that Le Tong would be like this when he was in love!”

“OP +1!”

“+1!”

“……”

Seeing the fans' reactions, Li Jian finally breathed a sigh of relief. He then took off his wig and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

At this time, Le Tong had put on a mask and was preparing to leave.

Seeing this, Li Jian hurriedly asked, “Where are you going? The reporters outside haven't all left yet.”

Hearing this, Le Tong looked at him speechlessly. “Where else would I go? Of course I'm going home to accompany my girlfriend! Don't take on so much work for me from now on. I want to spend some quality time with Wanwan.”

Li Jian: …

“Get lost, get lost, get lost!”

Le Tong gave him a cheeky grin. “Brother Li, you're getting more and more irritable lately. Is it hormonal imbalance? I suggest you find yourself a partner!”

With that, he slipped away.

Li Jian: Who the hell do you think is making me more and more irritable?!

But that little brat wasn't wrong. I really should find someone.

I'm going to date too!

……

At this time, Tang Wan was reading a script.

Although she was preparing to quit the entertainment industry, she still had to finish the work she'd already signed contracts for.

Just then, Li Qing walked in with an excited expression. “Wanwan, the original male lead of [Battle Royale] was investigated for drug use, so they've replaced him with Lu Che!”

Tang Wan: ???

I specifically chose a movie from the original plot that Lu Che wasn't involved in, and now you're telling me he's going to play the male lead?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1