Chapter 339: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 41
In the afternoon, the lobby downstairs of Le Tong's company was filled with reporters from all the major media outlets.
At exactly one o'clock, Le Tong walked out from backstage beneath a dazzling array of camera flashes.
“Thank you all for coming to Le Tong's press conference. If you have any questions, please ask them one at a time. Le Tong will answer each of them for you.” Wearing a wig, Li Jian put on the composed demeanor of a veteran gold-medal manager.
Once Le Tong sat down, a reporter immediately rushed to ask, “Heavenly King Le, when did you and Tang Wan meet? Is it as the rumors online claim, that you actually knew each other a long time ago?”
Hearing this, Le Tong said calmly, “Those are all fake reports. You might not believe this, but Wanwan and I met at the airport just over three months ago. We literally met on the very day I posted that photo of us together.”
The reporters were immediately astonished.
Huh?
It had only been that short a time?
After a brief silence, an excited female reporter asked, “In that case, does this mean that Heavenly King Le fell in love with Tang Wan at first sight?”
“Not exactly. At the time, I happened to overhear her complaining to someone that if she was going to ride someone's popularity, she might as well ride mine. I happened to hear it, and since I saw that this girl was my fan, I decided to grant her wish.” Le Tong smiled.
As soon as he said this, everyone was rendered speechless.
Who in the industry didn't know that you fucking hated female celebrities riding on your popularity the most? Yet when it came to Tang Wan, you had just met her and immediately took the initiative to let her ride on your popularity?
And you still dare say it wasn't love at first sight?
However, Heavenly King Le had been stubborn about such things for more than a day or two, so the reporters stopped dwelling on the love-at-first-sight topic.
But in their hearts, they had already decided that once they returned, they would write that Le Tong had fallen in love with Tang Wan at first sight!
……
“Then when did the two of you decide to get together? Weren't you worried that making your relationship public would affect both of your popularity?”
A lovestruck smile appeared on Le Tong's face when he heard this, but remembering that he was at a press conference, he quickly reined in his expression. “We officially decided to get together the night before we announced it. As for popularity? I'm already twenty-six this year, and I've never even been in a relationship before. If I don't date now, I'll practically become a middle-aged man approaching thirty! If my fans really like me, they should congratulate me on finally finding someone I love. If they genuinely can't accept it, there's nothing I can do. As for asking me to break up with Tang Wan? Impossible. That will never happen in this lifetime.”
Seeing how determined Le Tong was to spend the rest of his life with Tang Wan, the reporters were somewhat surprised.
When celebrities publicly announced their relationships, very few dared to say that they would never break up in this lifetime.
After all, there were countless examples in the entertainment industry of celebrities showing off their love one moment and being brutally proven wrong the next.
Le Tong was speaking with such absolute certainty now, but could he really keep his word?
……
“Heavenly King Le, don't you think getting together after only knowing each other for three months is a little too fast? What if, after some time, you realize that you don't actually know each other that well?” someone asked.
Le Tong's relationship could practically be called a lightning-fast romance.
Once the freshness wore off and they discovered each other's flaws, who knew whether he would regret his decision?
How many couples didn't end up breaking up for exactly that reason?
Le Tong immediately replied, “Not fast at all. You don't know how wonderful Tang Wan is. Being with her feels like being with another version of myself. We're incredibly comfortable together. Meeting her is truly the greatest happiness of my life.”
With that, he made a heart gesture toward the camera. “Wanwan, I love you! Thank you for coming into my life!”
The reporters: …
Heh!
It seemed the air was filled with the sour stench of being in love!
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ