Chapter 333: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 35

“Girl, you're freaking amazing! You actually managed to win over the Heavenly King of Music, Le! I'm impressed!”

“I refuse to admit that I've already turned into a jealous lemon! You actually managed to win over the Heavenly King of Music! Is it too late for me to enter the entertainment industry now? Sob, sob, sob!”

“Tang Wan, you're not good enough for Le Tong. Break up with him while you still can!”

“Tang Wan, get out of the entertainment industry! A woman with scandals following her everywhere like you doesn't deserve to be with Le Tong!”

“Please give us your secrets for pursuing a man, ahhh! I don't support anyone else—I only support you, Tang Wan! Is there any fan more successful than Tang Wan?”

“Tang Wan, get out of the entertainment industry! Stop dragging our Heavenly King down!”

……

Li Qing and Li Jian looked at the comments under their girl's and their boy's Weibo posts, and their expressions were both rather unpleasant.

But now that things had come this far, what else could they do besides clean up the mess caused by the culprit, Le Tong?

Gritting his teeth as he stared at Le Tong, Li Jian raised his hand several times, only to lower it again.

In the end, he could only say bitterly, “You little brat. If I keep losing hair, I swear... I'll yank out your hair and make myself a wig with it!”

Then, somewhat guiltily, he looked at Li Qing. “Let's go. We'll prepare for the press conference.”

“Mm.” Li Qing nodded with a grim expression.

Although exposing Tang Wan's relationship with Le Tong would bring her more benefits than drawbacks, she simply couldn't feel happy about it.

By now, everyone would probably be saying that Tang Wan was riding on Le Tong's coattails, right?

Forget it. They'd just have to take things one step at a time.

At least it was better than having no publicity at all.

……

Before leaving, Li Jian didn't forget to say to Le Tong, “Hand over your phone!”

That way, he wouldn't be able to cause any more trouble online!

Hearing this, Le Tong looked completely innocent. “How can I possibly go without my phone? Then wouldn't you be unable to contact me?”

“Heh! You say that as if I've ever been able to get in touch with you! If I can't find you, can't I just call Tang Wan?” Li Jian snatched his phone away.

Then he turned around and left angrily, his gleaming bald spot on full display.

After the two of them left, Le Tong muttered, “They're making such a big fuss over nothing.”

But in his heart, he was thinking: I finally managed to get rid of my virginity, and instead of being happy for me, he actually took my phone?! Hmph! No wonder nobody wants you!

Tang Wan's lips twitched when she heard this.

The next moment, she suppressed a laugh and said, “Brother Li is just worried it'll affect your career. By the way, was this song, [Baby], written for me?”

Looking at her bright, blinking eyes, Le Tong cleared his throat and nodded. “Mm. And the previous one, Miss Dong... that one was also... also written for you.”

As soon as he said this, Tang Wan immediately looked delighted. “Really?! Tongtong, how are you so good to me? I love you so much!”

With that, she planted a loud kiss on his cheek.

Le Tong's ears instantly turned red.

But the next second, he subtly pursed his lips toward Tang Wan.

Thinking to himself: Just kissing my cheek isn't enough.

The moment this thought appeared, he saw Tang Wan's face draw close to him again. Her flushed lips landed directly on his.

“Thump.”

Le Tong's heart immediately lost its rhythm. Then, acting on instinct, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace, taking the initiative and turning the tables.

……

At this time, Bai Rui had also returned to her own body.

Because of the body-swapping incident, she had learned that Lu Che had an unusually sensitive sense of taste and had difficulty eating properly. Since she had learned cooking from her grandfather ever since she was young, after returning to her own body, she began cooking for Lu Che.

Strangely enough, the food Bai Rui made suited Lu Che's palate exceptionally well.

As the two spent more time together, their bond gradually deepened.

Then, when she went online and saw that Le Tong and Tang Wan had announced their relationship, her eyes immediately narrowed coldly.

If that little bitch hadn't made her so angry last time that she'd smashed a water glass, how would she have ended up turning into a dog?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1