Chapter 332: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 34
At this time, Tang Wan and Li Qing also came out.
Li Qing swept a cool glance over Le Tong and Li Jian before saying, “I can't interfere in matters of the heart. Since you've already decided to be together, what we need to do now is figure out how to deal with things once your relationship is exposed.”
Hearing this, Li Jian immediately said, “Le Tong's new album has only been on sale for a few days. In my opinion, we should wait until the album sales period is over before making it public.”
Of course, it would be best not to make it public for now. What if this guy Le Tong regretted it after some time?
However, in the next moment, the two of them saw Le Tong waving his phone and saying, “There's no need to worry about it anymore. I've already made it public.”
Upon hearing this, Li Qing and Li Jian simultaneously froze.
Then, the two of them roared at the same time, “What did you say?!”
Fuck!
Could you at least tell us beforehand next time you're going to pull something like this, you little brat?!
“Didn't I say that if I got a girlfriend, I'd announce it myself?”
After saying that, he turned to Tang Wan and said, “Wanwan, quickly log onto Weibo and reply to me.”
“Oh, okay.” Tang Wan was also a little dumbfounded.
His speed was way too terrifying, wasn't it?
……
After Tang Wan, Li Qing, and Li Jian all logged onto Le Tong's Weibo, they saw a post that had been made two minutes ago.
“Single for 26 years since birth, and today I finally have a girlfriend! Hahahaha! A song called [Baby], dedicated to my cutest and most beloved source of inspiration, Wanwan! Finger hearts!” Attached was a forty-second audio clip of him singing acapella.
In just two short minutes, the post had already accumulated nearly thirty thousand comments.
Tang Wan clicked in to take a look, and most of them were female fans crying in disbelief.
“No! I don't believe it! Hubby, you're obviously mine! We even got our marriage certificate!” Attached was a photoshopped picture of a marriage certificate.
“Hanhan, Tang Wan isn't good enough for you! Wake up! What's so good about her?”
“Heh! You denied that you two were dating just a while ago, and now you're personally announcing your relationship. Does your face hurt? I'm no longer a fan! Unfollowing!”
“No need to say anything else. I don't accept you two being together! Unfollowing!”
“Break up or I'm unfollowing!”
“Le Tong, you've disappointed me so much. There are so many beautiful female celebrities in the industry. You could be with anyone, so why did you have to choose Tang Wan? Your taste is so terrible. I'm no longer a fan!”
“Am I the only one who thinks this song, Baby, sounds really good? It's such a shame it wasn't included on the new album!”
“I was thinking the same thing as the person above. I was even thinking that if they'd gotten together earlier, we could have heard Baby on the new album! Hahahaha! Running away under a pot lid!”
Seeing this, Tang Wan couldn't help looking at Le Tong worriedly. “Tongtong, why were you so impulsive? This is going to affect your career.”
Hearing this, Le Tong looked at Tang Wan gently. “Wanwan, don't be afraid. I'm a genuinely talented singer, after all. They'll say they're unfollowing me, but once my new songs come out, they'll obediently come back.”
After all, most of these fans couldn't escape the law of truth!
“Besides, I'm already twenty-six. Isn't it perfectly normal for me to date?”
He then urged her, “Quick, repost it. I want to show off our relationship too!”
Hearing this, the corners of Tang Wan's lips curved up slightly, and she nodded. “Mm.”
With that, she reposted Le Tong's Weibo and wrote, “Starting today, I'm not single anymore either! Finger hearts! I really, really like you!”
As soon as Tang Wan's Weibo went up, the number of comments immediately began skyrocketing as well.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ