Chapter 331: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 33

“Mm.” Tang Wan answered tiredly before closing her eyes.

There was nothing she could do. A man who had just gotten a taste of sex was always full of energy. Right now, she could barely muster any strength at all.

While Tang Wan slept, Le Tong sat beside her the entire time, writing and drawing on a notebook with a pen. Every now and then, he would look at Tang Wan with a gentle expression.

By the time Tang Wan was awakened by knocking at the door, Le Tong had already finished writing three songs.

……

“Bang, bang, bang!”

Outside the door, the two managers were both pounding on it, and neither could stand the sight of the other.

“I knew it! Nothing good would come of your Tang Wan getting close to my Le Tong. Now her true motive has been exposed, hasn't it?” Li Jian said angrily to Li Qing.

Li Qing rolled her eyes dramatically upon hearing this and sneered, “That's hilarious! It's still uncertain who was coveting whom! My Wanwan may not have the best looks in the entertainment industry, but that is definitely the biggest! When she walks down the street, who knows how many men stare at her. Who knows whether your Le Tong deliberately approached our Wanwan just so he could sleep with her? Otherwise, with him being such a big-name celebrity, why would he be so kind as to take the initiative to give our Wanwan a boost in popularity?”

At this point, Li Qing was also somewhat regretful.

How had she never thought of that back then?

Wanwan's face might look very proper, but her figure certainly didn't!

Hearing Li Qing's words, Li Jian sneered. “My Le Tong isn't that shallow of a person!”

……

Just then, the door opened.

Naturally, it was Le Tong who opened it.

Seeing that Li Jian and Li Qing were both there, he frowned. “Why are you two here?”

“You little brat, you still have the nerve to ask? You started dating without saying a word and even hung up on me. Do you know how worried I was?” Li Jian demanded angrily.

Li Qing glared fiercely at Le Tong before quickly heading toward the bedroom. “Wanwan, did he bully you?”

Seeing that both managers had arrived, Tang Wan hurriedly changed her clothes and came out.

“Sis Li, I'm fine. Tongtong and I only confirmed our relationship yesterday. I hadn't gotten around to telling you yet.”

Hearing this, Li Qing couldn't help pulling her aside and lowering her voice. “You're serious about this?”

Seeing her reaction, Tang Wan couldn't help laughing helplessly. “Of course! Sis Li, did you forget? I entered the entertainment industry just to pursue Tongtong!”

Li Qing's expression became complicated.

“I thought you were only saying that for fun! You'd better think this through. With Le Tong's current popularity, if your relationship is exposed, his female fans will absolutely tear you apart,” Li Qing said.

Tang Wan didn't take it to heart at all. “So what? Will tearing me apart stop us from being together? At worst, I'll just quit the industry.”

“You... Ah, forget it. As long as you know what you want,” Li Qing could only say.

“Don't worry, Sis Li. Tongtong and I are both serious about this.” Tang Wan smiled.

……

At the same time, Li Jian was asking Le Tong the exact same question.

“You're serious about this?”

Le Tong gave him a huge eye-roll. “What do you think? Do you think I'm like you, just fooling around for fun?”

“I just don't understand. What's so good about Tang Wan? How long have you two even known each other? You actually fell for her already!” Li Jian knew that he really was serious this time.

Hearing this, Le Tong looked at him as though he were an idiot. “What's wrong with Wanwan? Forget everything else—just look at her figure. There aren't many female stars in the industry who can compare to her, okay?”

The moment he heard this, Li Jian looked as though he had been struck by lightning.

Ha!

He had just been outside the door, confidently telling Tang Wan's manager that Le Tong wasn't a shallow person.

And now, inside the room, he had been brutally slapped in the face by his own protégé.

Could you at least have some ambition, for God's sake?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father