Chapter 330: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 32
After being completely swept away for a while, Le Tong looked down at Tang Wan with an utterly delighted expression, then reached out and lifted her chin. “You’re really this happy to be with me?”
“Of course! I entered the entertainment industry just to get a little closer to you, Tongtong.” Tang Wan smiled sweetly.
Hearing this, Le Tong blurted out, “We’re already at negative distance now.”
Tang Wan was stunned for a moment before she understood what he meant.
She immediately glared at Le Tong. “Tongtong, you’re so naughty!”
She really never would have thought that he had such a cheeky side.
Seeing her coquettishly glaring at him, Le Tong’s thoughts began running wild again.
The next moment, he suddenly rolled over and pinned Tang Wan down. “Now that we’re already boyfriend and girlfriend, does that mean I can do it one more time?”
As he spoke, his right hand had already become rather unruly.
Tang Wan’s mouth twitched when she heard this.
Hmph!
Men really are all the same.
But considering that his favorability had reached 99 points, she decided to indulge him.
So she blushed and softly hummed in agreement.
……
In the middle of it, both of their phones rang twice.
But Le Tong had absolutely no intention of answering.
It wasn’t until both of their stomachs began growling that he reluctantly let go of Tang Wan.
“Wanwan, lie down for a while. I’ll go make you something to eat.” Le Tong had fully slipped into the role of a boyfriend taking care of his girlfriend.
He then went into the bathroom and quickly took a shower before heading to the living room.
After picking up his phone and seeing that it was indeed Li Jian calling, Le Tong answered while walking toward the kitchen.
The call connected quickly.
“Le Tong, why are you only answering my call now? Do you have any idea what time it is? You have an event to attend at two this afternoon!”
“Cancel it for me.” Le Tong immediately replied.
“What did you say?” Li Jian’s voice instantly shot up several octaves.
Le Tong hurriedly moved the phone away from his ear, then happily said, “I said cancel it. I have a girlfriend now. I can’t keep having nothing in my eyes but work like I used to. Got it?”
After saying that, he added, “Forget it. I don’t even need to think about it to know that a bald, single dog like you definitely wouldn’t understand. I’m hanging up!”
What was the point of attending an event when spending time with his girlfriend was so much more fun?
……
Li Jian was left stunned for three or four seconds after the call was disconnected before he finally processed what Le Tong had said.
A moment later, he clenched his phone tightly. “Fuck! Le Tong, you little brat, you insulted me again?! No, wait—you actually got yourself a girlfriend behind my back?!”
With that, he put away his phone and stormed out, charging straight toward Le Tong’s home.
Meanwhile, Le Tong was humming a new tune he had just made up on the spot while preparing something for Tang Wan to eat.
Once it was ready, he carried it straight into the bedroom.
“Wanwan, come on. Eat something to fill your stomach first.” Le Tong smiled brightly.
Tang Wan had already changed into her pajamas.
Hearing Le Tong, she threw off the blanket and got out of bed. “Tongtong, you’re so good to me! I’m so happy to be your girlfriend!”
Those words made the corners of Le Tong’s mouth rise uncontrollably.
“Of course. Taking good care of my girlfriend is only natural!”
……
After they finished eating, Le Tong once again dragged Tang Wan onto the bed and played around with her for a while. It wasn’t until Tang Wan said she was tired that he reluctantly said, “Then you rest for a while. I’m going to write some songs.”
He finally understood why some singers suddenly became overflowing with inspiration whenever they fell in love.
Wasn’t he exactly the same now?
Whenever he saw Wanwan, he felt countless sweet notes dancing around in his mind.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸