Chapter 328: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 30
At this moment, Le Tong cleared his throat and walked over to Tang Wan. “Why did you come down to wait for me?”
“I was afraid you wouldn’t be able to find the place. How come Brother Li didn’t come with you? If he finds out you came here alone, he’ll scold you again later.” Tang Wan smiled lightly.
Hearing this, Le Tong immediately said, “He wouldn’t. Right now, he wishes he could stay as far away from me as possible.”
“Is it because of that song?” Tang Wan asked, suppressing her laughter.
There hadn’t been anything like this in the original plot, so she hadn’t expected Le Tong’s new album to have such a bizarre novelty song as “Bald Donkey.”
At this rate, the whole world probably knew that Le Tong’s manager was bald.
……
Looking at the smile in Tang Wan’s eyes, Le Tong’s heart suddenly began pounding wildly, and his cheeks inexplicably started burning.
To conceal his abnormal reaction, he slipped his clenched hand into the pocket of his sweatpants and put on a cool expression. “Yes.”
Just then, the elevator arrived.
After the two of them entered the elevator, Le Tong discovered that being alone with Tang Wan in such an enclosed space actually made him nervous.
He hadn’t felt this way when they had been alone together before.
For a moment, Le Tong secretly told himself, What kind of situation hasn’t this King seen before?! I’m just alone with my little fangirl. What is there to be afraid of? Stay calm!
A dozen or so seconds later, the elevator gave a pleasant ding.
The apartments in this complex were all private residences, so as soon as the elevator doors opened, they had arrived at Tang Wan’s place.
……
As soon as he entered, Le Tong smelled the delicious aroma of food.
Tang Wan smiled at him. “Tongtong, come sit down. I’m not very good at cooking, so don’t complain if it doesn’t taste good.”
“It’s fine.”
Then he asked, “It’s just the two of us?”
“Yes. Sister Li had something to take care of at home. Luckily, you had time to eat with me today, Tongtong. Otherwise, I’d be eating hotpot all by myself. I’d be bored to death,” Tang Wan said.
“Oh.” Le Tong nodded.
Then Tang Wan opened the refrigerator and asked him, “Tongtong, what would you like to drink? Orange juice or milk tea? The only alcohol I have is fresh draft beer.”
“Draft beer, then.” Le Tong nodded.
Although orange juice was sweet and sour and tasted great, drinking that kind of beverage in front of Tang Wan at his age would make him seem insufficiently manly, so he’d better drink alcohol.
……
Tang Wan took out two cans of beer.
Then the two of them began eating hotpot.
After eating for a while, Tang Wan raised her beer toward Le Tong. “Come on, Tongtong. Let’s have a toast!”
Seeing this, Little Cutie immediately said, “Host, are you crazy? Did you forget that you get drunk as soon as you drink alcohol?”
What if she got drunk later?
Hearing Little Cutie’s words, Tang Wan scoffed lightly. “Idiot! Can’t you tell I’m doing it on purpose?”
Le Tong already loved her, but given his personality, there was little chance he would take the initiative to confess.
So she needed to administer a strong dose of medicine. She would use alcohol as an excuse to confess first and make their relationship as lovers official!
Little Cutie…
My host seems to be getting more and more scheming?
And here I was, worried about her health just now!
……
After hearing Tang Wan’s words, Le Tong immediately raised his beer and clinked it against hers.
Then they both took a few sips.
However, it didn’t take long before Le Tong felt that something was wrong.
Why was Tang Wan’s face red? Her eyes also looked unfocused.
“Are you drunk, Tang Wan?” Le Tong asked in shock.
They had barely had any alcohol!
Could she be pretending to be drunk?
But she didn’t really seem to be pretending either.
Just then, Tang Wan suddenly looked up at Le Tong, grabbed his arm, and leaned toward him.
“Tongtong! I… I found you!”
The next moment, a soft sensation clearly traveled from his flushed arm.
Le Tong’s entire body instantly tensed, and he stammered, “Tang Wan, you’re drunk…”
“I’m not drunk! Hubby, I want a kiss…”
Tang Wan leaned closer to Le Tong, looking at him with watery eyes.
Le Tong: !!!
Should he kiss her or not?
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸