Chapter 324: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 26

“Ding! Le Tong’s Favorability +3. Current Favorability: 79!” Little Cutie said.

Hearing this, Tang Wan couldn’t help curling her lips upward.

She could guarantee that this guy was probably thinking something along the lines of how much she must like him to eagerly share every piece of good news with him.

But that was exactly how he should be thinking.

After all, I deliberately made you think that way!

……

The next moment, Le Tong’s reply arrived.

“Congratulations.”

However, he was secretly thinking:

As expected, this King really does have an eye for talent! I spotted such a promising female star at a glance!

Seeing how simple his reply was, Tang Wan’s lips curled into a slight smile.

She then asked, “It’s all thanks to you, Tongtong! By the way, when are you planning to release your new album? Will that song from yesterday be included in the new album? I really love that song.”

Hearing this, Le Tong immediately replied, “It’ll be released next month. I’ll give you a limited-edition copy when it comes out.”

“Really?! Tongtong, you’re so wonderful! I feel like I’m falling more and more in love with you!” Tang Wan slipped fully into fangirl mode and showered him with praise.

The moment he heard this, the corners of Le Tong’s slightly raised lips instantly stretched into a huge grin.

Then, pretending to be reserved, he replied, “I’m glad you like it.”

……

“Ding! Le Tong’s Favorability +2. Current Favorability: 81! Host, you’re amazing!” Little Cutie said excitedly.

Hearing this, Tang Wan also felt relieved.

Because of their professions and identities in this world, the two of them hadn’t had much time to spend alone together at the beginning.

Fortunately, Le Tong loved imagining things, and she had her mind-reading ability as a cheat.

Otherwise, it really would have been difficult to figure out what was going on in this guy’s head.

Tang Wan then replied, “Of course! I love all your songs! When you hold a concert, I’m definitely going to make the biggest support banner in the whole venue to cheer you on!”

Le Tong’s eyes curved into a smile when he saw this.

“Mm. I’ll be waiting.”

……

At the same time, things had finally made some progress on Lu Che and Bai Rui’s side as well.

Because Bai Rui was worried that something might happen if she remained unable to return to her body for too long, she had been doing everything she could to hint to Lu Che that she wasn’t actually his dog.

She finally found an opportunity when Lu Che was using his tablet.

After jumping onto the sofa, Bai Rui bit down on Lu Che’s sleeve.

“Pipi, what’s wrong?” Lu Che felt that his dog had seemed like a completely different dog recently, becoming unusually lively.

If he weren’t certain that this was the Pipi he had raised himself, he would have almost suspected that someone had switched his dog with another one.

At this moment, Bai Rui raised one paw and placed it on the tablet before looking at Lu Che.

Seeing this, Lu Che couldn’t help laughing.

“You want to play with this?”

Bai Rui nodded.

Seeing this, Lu Che’s gaze deepened.

The next moment, he placed the tablet on the sofa.

“Then go ahead and play with it,” Lu Che said.

For some reason, he increasingly felt that his dog was becoming more and more like a human.

……

After successfully getting hold of the tablet, Bai Rui immediately lowered her head and used her paw to find Word, then opened it and painstakingly typed in pinyin.

“I’m the tenant who lives downstairs from you. I don’t know why I turned into your dog. Please save me.”

Afterward, Bai Rui looked at Lu Che expectantly.

Lu Che, meanwhile, stared at Bai Rui in shock.

“You’re saying you’re the tenant who lives downstairs from me?” Lu Che stared at Bai Rui.

Bai Rui immediately nodded.

Seeing this, Lu Che couldn’t help taking a deep breath.

Although it was absurd beyond belief, his dog really had been acting increasingly intelligent and human-like lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1