Chapter 317: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 19

Seeing that Bai Rui was still shaking her head, Lu Che was puzzled.

“Don’t you like Labradors the most?”

“I don’t like them! I don’t like any dogs!” Bai Rui hurriedly tried to explain.

But all that came out was a series of “woof, woof, woof.”

Seeing her suddenly start barking frantically, Lu Che became even more worried.

What’s going on with her today? Why is she constantly yelling and barking?

His manager continued, “I think she’s been cooped up at home for too long. On top of that, she’s in heat, so she’s probably getting more and more irritable. Take her downstairs for a few laps.”

Hearing this, Lu Che nodded.

That was true. He hadn’t taken Pipi out to get some fresh air for several days.

……

Lu Che then took Bai Rui outside.

Since it was currently mating season for dogs, the moment Lu Che brought Bai Rui outside, all the male dogs being walked around the residential complex immediately became excited and ran toward her.

Some came over to lick her, others rubbed against her belly, and some even directly tried to climb onto her. It was practically a mass dog-prostitution scene.

Bai Rui was immediately terrified and began barking miserably, desperately trying to hide beside Lu Che.

Seeing this, Lu Che had no choice but to lead her back inside.

Once they reached the elevator, Bai Rui shrank into a corner with her head drooping, looking both aggrieved and pitiful.

Lu Che couldn’t help finding it amusing.

Hadn’t she always enjoyed being fawned over by those dogs?

“Alright, it’s fine now. Weren’t you the little tyrant of the neighborhood before? Why are you hiding from them now?” Lu Che said with a smile.

“Awoooo!”

Bai Rui looked at him with a miserable expression.

I’m not even a dog!

Seeing this, Lu Che couldn’t help feeling a strange stir in his heart.

For some reason, just now he had actually felt that his dog… had displayed an expression that only a human could make.

Was that just his imagination?

……

A week passed in the blink of an eye.

Tang Wan had finally wrapped up all her scenes in Love Sweet Donut.

Thinking that she hadn’t been in touch with Le Tong for an entire week, Tang Wan immediately sent him a message as soon as she got home.

“Is Tongtong busy? I’ve finished filming my drama! I can finally rest for a couple of days.”

At this moment, Le Tong was troubled by his new album.

Although the company had prepared quite a few songs for him, there wasn’t a single lead track that could move him.

But he also had no inspiration to write a good song himself anytime soon.

When his phone rang, he frowned slightly and irritably picked it up and unlocked the screen.

When he saw that the message was from Tang Wan, his brows immediately relaxed.

The little fangirl finally decided to contact him?

……

“No, I’m at home,” Le Tong replied briefly.

The next moment, Tang Wan immediately responded.

“That’s great! I live in the same complex as you now. Have you eaten? If not, let me treat you to dinner!”

Le Tong raised an eyebrow when he saw this.

Oh?

She even followed him to the same residential complex?

Seeing how sincere you are, this King shall grant your pursuit.

He then slowly replied, “Alright. Where are we eating?”

He happened to be a little hungry anyway.

“Let’s go to Li Ji! I’ve eaten there once, and it was really delicious. Tongtong, you’ll definitely like it!” Tang Wan said.

“Got it. I’ll come downstairs now.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you in the parking lot.”

“Mm.”

……

Ten minutes later, Tang Wan met Le Tong in the underground parking garage. He was dressed in sportswear.

The moment she saw him, she immediately put on an excited fangirl expression.

“Ah! Tongtong, you’re wearing the hat I gave you! I’m so happy!”

Hearing this, Le Tong immediately cleared his throat and said against his true feelings, “I just grabbed it on my way out.”

The corners of his lips, however, unconsciously curled upward.

It wasn’t for nothing that he deliberately wore the hat she had bought for him.

Just look at how happy his little fangirl was now.

She couldn’t even stop smiling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1