Chapter 314: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 16
Just then, Tang Wan’s phone lit up.
She picked it up and saw that the message was from “Husband.”
Tang Wan immediately opened WeChat.
“There are a lot of people online smearing you right now,” Le Tong’s message popped up.
At this moment, he was in a studio getting his makeup done.
He was about to shoot a magazine cover, yet he wasn’t anxious in the slightest. His eyes merely flickered over to his phone screen from time to time.
He was secretly thinking: She just became famous and now the whole internet is attacking her. She must be absolutely miserable right now.
For the sake of that strip of spicy snack she gave me yesterday, as long as she asks, I can help her take care of this.
……
When Tang Wan saw Le Tong’s message, she somehow immediately understood the unspoken meaning behind it.
This guy probably thinks I’m going to be really upset, so he deliberately sent me a message to check on me?
For a moment, Tang Wan couldn’t help curling her lips into a faint smile before quickly sending him a pitiful-looking emoji.
“Yes. I was so angry that I ate five pig’s feet in one go! Tongtong, you don’t believe those rumors, do you? I absolutely never did anything like selling my body!” Tang Wan replied.
Seeing how anxiously she was explaining herself to him, a smile unconsciously appeared in Le Tong’s eyes.
Looks like she really cares about what I think!
Does she like me this much?
“I’m not that stupid. Be careful you don’t eat too much and end up gaining weight, then having to go on a diet,” Le Tong quickly replied.
He was secretly muttering: Her chest is already big enough. If she eats this much meat and it gets even bigger, what am I supposed to do?
It never occurred to him that even if Tang Wan’s chest did get bigger, what did that have to do with him?
……
“As long as Tongtong believes me, that’s all that matters. I don’t care what anyone else thinks! By the way, thanks to you, I already have a production to film!” Tang Wan said.
With this guy’s tsundere personality, the fact that he had taken the initiative to contact her was already quite something. So if she wanted to keep the conversation going, she had to find something to talk about.
Le Tong was just about to reply when the photographer suddenly called him over to shoot the cover.
He had no choice but to hand his phone over to his assistant.
When Tang Wan saw that he wasn’t replying for a while, she immediately realized that he must be busy.
But to make sure he knew how much she cared about him, she still left him a message in a pitiful tone.
“Why isn’t Tongtong replying to me? Do you think I’m too annoying?”
“I just like you too much, Tongtong. If you think I’m annoying, then I won’t bother you anymore……”
Then she sent a crying emoji.
After doing all this, Tang Wan put her phone away and continued eating.
You need the energy to lose weight, after all.
……
Half an hour later.
After Le Tong finished taking the magazine photos, he took his phone back from his assistant.
What he saw were several messages from Tang Wan filled with obvious unease.
When he saw the words, “I don’t care what anyone else thinks,” the corners of Le Tong’s lips involuntarily curled upward, while his cat-like eyes flickered with soft, excited light.
Emmm… Since you like this King so much, I suppose I can indulge you and reply again.
“Ding! Le Tong’s favorability +5. Current favorability: 73!” Little Cutie’s notification sounded at this moment.
The instant she heard the notification, Tang Wan knew that Le Tong had definitely seen her messages.
She immediately took out her phone.
Sure enough, the next second, she received Le Tong’s explanation:
“I was shooting a magazine cover just now. I gave my phone to my assistant.”
Then he added, “I don’t think you’re annoying.”
If I say that, you should know that I don’t dislike you, right?
……
“As long as Tongtong doesn’t think I’m annoying! So you were busy working just now! Was it tiring? Are you exhausted?” Tang Wan asked.
Faced with Tang Wan’s extremely obvious concern, Le Tong replied with a calm expression while his eyes curved into a smile.
“Not really. I’m used to it.”
Ah!
Being too popular is a troublesome thing too!
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸