Chapter 305: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 7
Hearing Le Tong’s complaints in his mind, Tang Wan couldn’t help curling her lips.
Why does Tongtong in this world seem so cute?
But the most important thing right now was getting his contact information.
So Tang Wan soon looked at him with an almost nervous expression and asked, “Tongtong, can I add you on WeChat?”
Hearing this, Le Tong glanced at her and said indifferently, “I don’t give my contact information to just anyone.”
But inwardly, he was secretly delighted.
Could this little celebrity really be trying to pursue me? Should I give her a chance? Maybe, seeing as she likes me this much, I should give her a chance?
……
Hearing this, Tang Wan immediately put on a disappointed expression.
“Oh, okay then. I was being presumptuous.”
Seeing this, Le Tong immediately said, “But that’s only for other people. You’re obviously different.”
“Really?” Tang Wan quickly lifted her eyes to look at him, her eyes shining.
Seeing how unbelievably happy she looked, Le Tong cleared his throat and then put on a cool expression.
“You’re my super-fan, after all. There’s nothing wrong with adding you on WeChat. But you can’t tell anyone else.”
At these words, Tang Wan immediately nodded repeatedly like a pecking chicken.
“Of course! This is your contact information. I won’t give it to anyone!”
Le Tong was extremely satisfied with her attitude.
The next moment, he picked up his phone and opened his WeChat QR code.
“Scan it.”
“Mm! Tongtong, you’re the best! I love you so much!” Tang Wan said in the manner of a devoted fangirl.
Hearing this, Le Tong’s ears immediately turned red.
……
“Beep! Le Tong’s favorability +2. Current favorability: 68!” Little Cutie cheerfully announced.
Then it said to Tang Wan, “Host, if it weren’t for me, how could you have gotten his favorability to rise so easily?”
Hearing this, Tang Wan replied helplessly, “Yes, yes, yes. It’s all thanks to you giving me the fangirl persona.”
Although Little Cutie hadn’t consulted her beforehand, she had to admit that it had finally been somewhat useful this time, giving her a helping hand.
Right now, Tongtong was practically over the moon inside.
After adding each other on WeChat, Tang Wan quickly glanced at Le Tong, then secretly changed his contact name to “Husband.”
That fit her persona better!
Besides, details determined success or failure.
What if one day Tongtong accidentally saw her phone and discovered that she hadn’t given him a special nickname? He might be disappointed.
……
Afterward, Tang Wan smiled at Le Tong and said, “Tongtong, I already have two million followers on Weibo. Once I make a lot of money in the future, I’ll definitely treat you to a huge feast.”
Hearing this, Le Tong’s lips curled slightly.
“Mm.”
With that, he picked up a tissue and wiped his mouth.
“I’m done eating, so I’ll head back first.”
Le Tong put his mask back on and prepared to leave in a very low-key manner.
But inwardly, he was feeling rather dejected.
My stomach is full, but I didn’t bring any money with me, ahhh! Am I really going to have to make that baldy Li Jian come pick me up? No way! This king never admits defeat that easily!
Hearing this, Tang Wan suppressed her laughter and put down her chopsticks. Her face was filled with concern.
“Tongtong, there must be a lot of people who know we’re at the airport by now. If you leave with your manager, you might get surrounded. How about… you leave with me? My manager will be here in another ten minutes.”
Hearing this, Le Tong was delighted inside.
But verbally, he said, “Wouldn’t that be… inappropriate?”
“How could it be? You let me ride your popularity, so helping you avoid being surrounded by your fans is nothing!” Tang Wan immediately replied.
“Alright, then.”
Le Tong nodded, seemingly with great reluctance.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸