Chapter 302: The Delusional King of the Entertainment Industry 4

Le Tong glanced at her Weibo username, “My Sis Is Cute and Beautiful,” then quickly searched for her Weibo account.

“You only have this many followers? Tsk!”

But inwardly, he was thinking, So she’s a minor celebrity with only a few hundred followers. That’s really a miserable career you’ve got there! But who can blame you when you were lucky enough to meet the great King Le Tong? With me taking you to the top, it’ll be hard for you not to become famous! You should be thanking me! Who told me I’m countless times better than that guy Lu Che? Meeting me is practically the luckiest thing that could ever happen to you!

Yet his expression remained completely focused as he stared at the phone screen.

If Tang Wan hadn’t acquired this special ability, she would never have known that he could have so many thoughts just from searching someone’s Weibo.

You’re this good at making things up in your head. Do your fans know?

……

The next moment, Le Tong directly followed Tang Wan’s private Weibo account.

Immediately afterward, he posted the photo he had just taken and wrote:

“Met a little cutie today! She has such great taste! Hope everyone likes her. Finger hearts!” @My Sis Is Cute and Beautiful

“Alright, just wait for your followers to skyrocket!” Le Tong tossed the phone back to Tang Wan, feeling that he had looked incredibly cool.

Tang Wan caught the phone and nodded. “Thanks. Where are you going now? Are you alone? How come no one is with you?”

Hearing this, Le Tong seemed somewhat embarrassed, but he quickly lowered his voice and said, “I accidentally got separated from my manager.”

But what Tang Wan heard was:

I’m definitely not going to tell you that I sneaked out to buy spicy snack sticks. I just accidentally got on a bus going in the opposite direction, then accidentally fell asleep on it, and when I woke up, damn it, I was at the airport. Something this embarrassing absolutely cannot be known by my fans. But I’m seriously starving right now! And I forgot to bring any money. But if I call my manager, he’ll definitely catch me and drag me back! What terrible luck today!

Hearing the words that were so wildly different from his calm and cool exterior, Tang Wan couldn’t help suppressing a laugh.

“Oh, I see. Then can I treat you to a meal? You helped me so much. I don’t even know how I could repay you otherwise.”

This guy is definitely a complete lunatic!

At these words, Le Tong’s large, cat-like eyes instantly lit up.

Then, seemingly realizing that getting too excited would affect his lofty image as an idol, he deliberately put on an indifferent expression and nodded.

“Since you put it that way, I suppose I’ll reluctantly accept.”

But inwardly, he was extremely pleased as he gave Tang Wan a mental thumbs-up.

As expected, she really is a cute and beautiful girl. It was worth personally letting her ride my popularity!

“Beep! Le Tong’s favorability +10. Current favorability: 40. Host, go for it!” Little Cutie said at this moment.

Tang Wan completely ignored him.

……

There were places to eat inside the airport.

Tang Wan found a relatively secluded and quiet corner and ordered two bowls of noodles.

“I’m rather poor right now, so this is all I can treat you to. Don’t mind it, okay?” Tang Wan said.

This was the most down-and-out identity she had had across all the worlds so far.

“It’s fine.” Le Tong shook his head before taking out his phone and scrolling through it.

Naturally, he was looking at Tang Wan’s Weibo.

When he discovered that she had more than three thousand posts, Le Tong raised his eyebrows slightly.

Looks like she’s definitely a Weibo addict.

Once he clicked into her page, he quickly discovered that Tang Wan’s Weibo was filled, without exception, with posts about him.

Her usual style went something like this:

“Tongtong is the most handsome person in the entire universe! I refuse to accept any objections! What does Lu Che even count for?”

“Tongtong is ridiculously handsome today too! Lu Che’s fans must all be blind. Clearly, my Tongtong is the most handsome and the best!”

“Tongtong is seriously so cute, ahhh!!!”

Because there were simply too many reposts, Le Tong could only curl the corners of his lips and choose to look through her original posts instead.

And the original posts were also all in full-blown fangirl mode, with compliments so extravagant they practically went overboard!

When he came across the post the original Tang Wan had made a few days before her debut—

“I’ve decided! In order to win Tongtong over, I’m definitely going to enter the entertainment industry! No one is allowed to steal my husband from me!”

—Le Tong couldn’t help lifting his eyes to look at Tang Wan.

Hmm?

So she entered the entertainment industry because of me??

I knew it. This king’s charm really is unmatched!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1