Chapter 284: The Yandere Demon Lord 38
“When have I ever lied to you?” Tang Wan immediately retorted.
But internally, she
sighed bitterly.
I already agreed to be
with you, yet your favorability still hasn’t maxed out?
I’m honestly
disappointed in you as your teacher!
After hearing her
words, Lin Tongyin smiled faintly.
“Since Wanwan says
so…” he said leisurely, “then what should we do next?”
“Continue hunting
demons?”
“Or return to the
Changyun Sect?”
Tang Wan glanced at
him before replying decisively:
“Let’s go back to the
Changyun Sect.”
It wasn’t that she
wanted to sneak around behind everyone’s backs.
Rather, the demon
invasion arc was originally supposed to be an important plotline for the male
and female leads.
And this time, without
the great villain Lin Tongyin leading the demon race, the remaining demon
cultivators shouldn’t pose too much of a threat.
Lin Tongyin nodded
obediently.
“Alright. We’ll do as
Master says.”
As he spoke, he
stepped forward to gently straighten Tang Wan’s slightly messy hair.
Then, with complete
confidence, he grabbed her hand and led her out of the cave.
Tang Wan: “…”
This guy had adapted
to the role of “husband” way too quickly.
…
After leaving the
cave, Lin Tongyin summoned a flying sword and returned to the Changyun Sect
with Tang Wan.
When they finally
arrived at the mountain gates, Tang Wan couldn’t help glancing sideways at him.
“You’re really not
afraid I brought you back on purpose so everyone could gang up and kill you?”
Hearing this, Lin
Tongyin let out a low laugh.
“I already told Wanwan
before.”
“If you truly wanted
my life, there would be no need for anyone else to act.”
“I would personally
place the blade in your hand…” His gaze darkened with obsession. “And guide it
straight into my own heart.”
“My life. My heart.”
“They’re both yours.”
Tang Wan immediately
got goosebumps.
As expected.
Absolute lunatic.
Definitely not someone
she could afford to provoke.
The next moment, she
glared at him fiercely.
“What are you standing
around for? Hurry up and move!”
Seeing this, Lin
Tongyin lowered his head and chuckled softly as he walked toward the mountain
gate with her.
Ever since he’d
exposed the fact that she wasn’t the original Tang Wan, she’d become much more
lively around him.
Besides her usual
gentleness…
It turned out she also
had such a vivid, adorable side.
…
The moment Tang Wan
returned, she immediately attracted the attention of the Changyun Sect
disciples.
“Fairy Tang is back?”
“Why does she look so
pale?”
“Was she injured
fighting the demons?”
The disciples began
discussing anxiously among themselves.
Before long, the sect
master personally hurried over.
“Elder Tang, what
happened?” the sect master asked worriedly after noticing her pale complexion.
Tang Wan coughed
lightly.
“I’m fine. I only
suffered some injuries while fighting the demon guardian, the Red Devil. I just
need some time to recover in seclusion.”
Hearing this, the sect
master visibly relaxed.
“That’s good.” Then he
quickly asked, “Where is the Red Devil now? Why didn’t you send a distress
signal?”
Tang Wan shook her
head.
“The Red Devil was
difficult to deal with. I didn’t have time to send a signal before being
trapped by him.”
“But Sect Master can
rest assured.”
“The Red Devil has
already been killed by me.”
Naturally, she
couldn’t say that Lin Tongyin had been the one to kill him.
Otherwise, his
identity would immediately be exposed.
The moment the sect
master heard this, his face lit up with joy.
“Really?! Excellent!”
The Red Devil was one
of the demon race’s guardians and an extremely troublesome enemy.
With his death, the
demon race had lost another major pillar of support.
The sect master
immediately nodded approvingly.
“In that case, since
you’re injured, I won’t disturb your rest any longer.”
Then he looked toward
Lin Tongyin.
“Take good care of
your master.”
Lin Tongyin instantly
adopted the appearance of a perfectly obedient disciple.
“Yes, Sect Master.”
Then he carefully
supported Tang Wan all the way back to Yunhua Peak.
…
The moment they
entered the room, Lin Tongyin immediately shed his obedient facade.
In the blink of an
eye, he pressed Tang Wan against the wall.
“I knew Wanwan
couldn’t bear to let anything happen to me,” he murmured softly.
“Hmph! Since you
already know that, then let me go!” Tang Wan glared up at him.
Only now did she
realize—
In just three short
years, this guy had grown much taller than her.
Clearly, she’d
nourished him too well.
“Let go?” Lin Tongyin
chuckled quietly.
“Not even in the next
life.”
As soon as the words
fell, he lowered his head and captured her lips.
But just then—
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Someone frantically
pounded on the door outside.
“Master! Senior
Brother!”
Lin Tongyin’s
expression instantly darkened.
At that moment, he
truly wished he could blast Li Yan straight through the wall into a human
sieve.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸