Chapter 282: The Yandere Demon Lord 36
Seeing Tang Wan’s horrified expression, an evil smile immediately spread across Lin Tongyin’s face.
“Yes,” he said
leisurely, “exactly the kind of ability Master is thinking of.”
His eyes slowly swept
over her body.
“So Master should
understand now… just how long I’ve waited for this day.”
“How many years I
endured looking at Master through layers of clothing…”
“How could that
possibly compare to seeing everything so clearly now?”
Lin Tongyin chuckled
softly.
Tang Wan instantly
exploded.
“AHHHHH! Lin Tongyin,
you little bastard!”
“You actually used
your perspective ability on me?!”
“This old lady is
going to gouge your eyeballs out again!”
At this point, all
traces of her dignified “Master” image had completely shattered.
mmp!
No wonder the little
wolf cub used to blush and avoid eye contact whenever he looked at her!
And back then, she’d
even thoughtfully found excuses for him herself.
Maybe cultivation was
exhausting.
Maybe Tongtong was
just shy.
In the end—
She’d overthought
everything!
Who would’ve guessed
that for the past several years, she’d basically been walking around naked in
front of him?!
…
At the same time, she
frantically screamed at Little Cutie in her mind.
“Little Cutie! Why the
hell didn’t the system detect something this important?!”
Little Cutie sounded
extremely guilty.
“Host, you can’t blame
me for this! Even though I monitor the world, the villain never openly
mentioned having perspective abilities! There was no exposure warning either,
so how was I supposed to know?”
“And this wasn’t
mentioned in the original plot at all!”
“Haha! Excuses! All
excuses!” Tang Wan nearly lost her mind. “Trash system! What use are you?! Tell
me yourself—what use do I even have for you?!”
The moment she thought
about all the times she’d casually changed clothes or wandered around in front
of Lin Tongyin over the years, she wanted nothing more than to dig out her own
eyes and sew herself into the ground.
Meanwhile, seeing her
face flush completely red with rage, Lin Tongyin quickly coaxed:
“Master, don’t be
angry.”
“Anyway… this disciple
would’ve seen everything sooner or later.”
“So what difference
does it make whether I saw it early or late?”
Tang Wan almost
coughed up blood.
“What difference?!”
“Then why don’t you
try walking around naked in front of me every day?!”
“And you still have
the nerve to say that with a straight face?!”
Did this bastard not
know what shame was?!
The facts proved that
Lin Tongyin truly did not.
After hearing her
words, he merely laughed softly before reaching out and casually removing the
towel wrapped around his waist.
“Since Master wishes
to see,” he said calmly, “then this disciple will let Master look properly.”
“In that case, now
we’re both naked.”
“Does Master feel more
balanced now?”
Tang Wan: “…”
Shameless.
Absolutely shameless.
A complete hooligan!
…
Seeing that Tang Wan
was still furious, Lin Tongyin suddenly softened his expression. He even
revealed a faintly pitiful look.
Then he took out the
Scarlet Flame Sword and placed it into Tang Wan’s hand.
Guiding the blade
toward his chest, he pressed the sword tip against his heart.
“If Master still
refuses to forgive me,” he said seriously, “then kill me.”
“If I can die by
Master’s hand, this disciple will die without regrets.”
“Don’t think I won’t
do it!” Tang Wan gripped the sword hilt tightly. “I can tell this is just one
of your bitter tricks!”
“In that case, Master
should strike.” Lin Tongyin’s tone became firm and unwavering. “But even if I
die ten thousand times, I would still make the same choice.”
“Nothing can stop my
determination to be with Master.”
His voice rang out
powerfully, carrying a terrifying level of obsession.
Tang Wan widened her
eyes.
Then her hand trembled
slightly.
In the next instant,
the Scarlet Flame Sword pierced into his chest, instantly burning a scorched
wound into his skin.
Seeing that, Tang Wan
immediately panicked and threw the sword aside.
This lunatic!
Still… she’d already
resisted enough.
Now it was probably
time to agree.
Otherwise, being stuck
in this deadlock forever was exhausting for both of them.
So after a brief
pause, Tang Wan finally said weakly:
“Fine.”
“Since you insist on
staying with your teacher even in death… then I’ll agree to be with you.”
“But you have to
promise me—”
“In the future, you
can’t commit evil like the other demons.”
The moment Lin Tongyin
heard this, his eyes instantly lit up.
“Master can rest
assured,” he replied seriously. “In this life, this disciple only wishes to
harm Master alone.”
Tang Wan: “…”
Heh.
At least the bastard
was self-aware enough to admit he was a menace.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸