Chapter 27: Diablo 24
“Punishment?” Tang Wan’s heart immediately sank. “What kind of punishment?”
“See for yourself!” Little Cutie directly pulled up the system panel for her.
Tang Wan immediately looked over and saw the rules clearly displayed:
“It has been determined by the system that deliberately obstructing the male and female protagonists’ relationship will result in punishment depending on the severity of the offense…”
“The punishments are divided into five levels:
• S-rank: One hour of electric shock
• SS-rank: Five hours of electric shock
• SSS-rank: Twelve hours confined in the dark room
• SSSS-rank: Deduction of points plus twenty hours confined in the dark room
• SSSSS-rank: One hour of heavenly lightning punishment”
Seeing this, Tang Wan couldn’t help being shocked.
“Little Cutie... this heavenly lightning punishment... it can’t possibly be what I’m thinking of, right?”
In many fantasy stories, heavenly lightning tribulations could destroy a person’s soul completely if they weren’t careful.
Hearing Tang Wan’s words, Little Cutie nodded with an extremely serious expression.
“That’s exactly what it is! And every punishment here directly attacks the soul, so it’ll be incredibly painful! With your current soul strength, forget heavenly lightning—even twelve hours in the dark room would probably destroy your soul completely.”
“Holy shit!” Tang Wan was stunned. “That serious?”
“Yes! It’s that serious! So absolutely do not try to break up the male and female protagonists!” Little Cutie repeatedly warned her.
“I understand! I definitely can’t afford to provoke them! From now on, I’ll stay far away from them!” Tang Wan immediately replied.
Anyway, her mission only involved攻略ing the villain. The male and female leads had nothing to do with her.
Hearing this, Little Cutie finally relaxed.
“It’s good that you understand. I really don’t want to end up using those punishments on you one day.”
“Aww, you’re really my sweet baby! You can’t bear to punish me?” Tang Wan immediately reached out and pinched his soft bun-like cheeks.
Little Cutie struggled while speaking:
“Hmph! O-Of course... I’m your father! Naturally I care about my daughter! Stop pinching me... hey!”
As soon as he finished speaking, he quickly transformed into streams of data and escaped from Tang Wan’s demonic claws.
After returning to her senses, Tang Wan looked toward Yun Nuan again.
This time, she practically viewed her like a walking disaster star.
She silently decided:
In the future, absolutely no unnecessary involvement with the male and female leads.
If she couldn’t provoke them, then she’d avoid them completely.
Tongtong was still the cutest.
Even though he could pretend very well, at least no matter how much she provoked him, she wouldn’t get struck by heavenly lightning.
...
After school ended at noon, Zhou Weiwei quietly pulled Tang Wan aside.
“You really made up with Tang Yitong? You’re not just pretending to be nice now so you can suddenly turn against him later, right?”
Hearing this, Tang Wan rolled her eyes speechlessly.
“Am I really that bored? Besides, Tongtong and I already moved out together. From now on, I’ll still need him to cook for me and feed me! So for now, stop giving him dirty looks.”
Zhou Weiwei froze briefly before nodding.
“Oh... I understand.”
Then she suddenly reacted in shock.
“Wait—you moved out?! Why? Was it your stepmother’s doing again?”
Zhou Weiwei knew Tang Wan’s family situation very well.
“No. I wanted to move out myself. I’m sick of looking at their disgusting faces. Keep this a secret for me,” Tang Wan said.
“I know!”
At that moment, Tang Wan spotted Tang Yitong standing downstairs near the teaching building.
He wore a school uniform that looked slightly too large on him, while students passing by kept giving him strange looks.
Yet he simply stood there expressionlessly.
When Tang Wan saw this, she immediately frowned deeply before quickly walking toward him.
Then she stepped forward, grabbed his hand, and pulled him along.
“It’s my fault. I should’ve told you to wait for me in the cafeteria instead,” Tang Wan said while dragging Tang Yitong toward the cafeteria.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸