Chapter 240: The Abstinent Gigolo 40

Father Tang drained the cup of water in one gulp before speaking angrily:

“How am I supposed to calm down?”

“Do you even know what that brat from the Yun family said in front of an entire restaurant full of people?”

“He actually called our Wanwan frigid!”

“If Xi Jingtong hadn’t beaten him first, I would’ve gone over and beaten him myself!”

Mother Tang’s expression immediately darkened as well.

“That’s too much!”

“Wanwan must feel terrible right now,” she said worriedly.

“Of course she does!” Father Tang said guiltily. “She was crying when she called me earlier!”

“This is all my fault!”

“If I hadn’t forced her onto that blind date, none of this would’ve happened.”

Originally, Wanwan already resisted interacting with strangers because of her psychological condition.

Now things had only gotten worse.

Seeing this, Mother Tang immediately grabbed her phone anxiously.

“No, I need to call her right now.”

“If something happens to her, what are we supposed to do?”

Hearing this, Father Tang also panicked and quickly dialed Tang Wan’s number as well.

But from the phone came only a cold automated message:

“Sorry, the number you dialed is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.”

Instantly, both of them became even more flustered.

“Old Tang…” Mother Tang’s voice trembled slightly. “Wanwan wouldn’t actually do something reckless, right?”

“Hurry and call the police!”

Father Tang nodded immediately.

But just as he was about to dial emergency services, his phone suddenly received a text message.

“Dad, I just want to go out and relax for a bit.
Don’t worry about me and Mom.
I’m fine.”

Only after seeing the message did Father Tang collapse back onto the sofa in relief.

What he didn’t know was—

the place Tang Wan had chosen to “relax” at that moment…

was a love hotel with Xi Jingtong.

The moment they entered the room, Xi Jingtong pressed Tang Wan directly against the door.

The next second—

a scorching kiss fell fiercely against her lips.

Tang Wan’s carefully selected dress was quickly ruined beneath his rough hands.

But immediately afterward, as though suddenly afraid he might frighten her, Xi Jingtong’s movements became incomparably gentle again.

“Wanwan…”

“Wanwan…”

He continuously whispered her name beside her ear while skillfully teasing every sensitive spot on her body.

Before long, Tang Wan’s body had already softened completely, collapsing bonelessly into his embrace.

At that moment, Xi Jingtong lifted her into his arms and carried her toward the waterbed before carefully pressing her down.

Then, while continuing to slowly pleasure her with his hands, he suddenly spoke in a low voice:

“Wanwan…”

“Right now, I really wish I were a normal man.”

That way—

he could truly become one with her.

Hearing this, Tang Wan’s heart immediately tightened painfully.

“T-Tongtong…”

She wanted to tell him that she didn’t care.

That even like this, he was still her hero.

But before she could speak, Xi Jingtong continued softly:

“Still…”

“I’m very grateful.”

“Grateful that I protected you when we were young.”

“Grateful that I was able to enter your life back then.”

“Even if saving you cost me the symbol of being a man…”

“…I’ve never regretted it.”

Not even once.

After saying that, he lowered his head and deeply kissed Tang Wan again.

Tang Wan wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and desperately returned the kiss.

Afterward, Tang Wan leaned weakly against Xi Jingtong’s chest, breathing softly.

Her eyes carried deep affection.

Then suddenly, she whispered:

“Tongtong…”

“Let’s get married.”

The moment those words fell, Xi Jingtong’s body stiffened abruptly.

At the same time—

the final point of favorability finally reached full marks.

But at this moment, Tang Wan no longer cared about favorability at all.

She only wanted to listen to his heartbeat and tell him seriously—

no matter what kind of person he was…

she was willing to marry him.

Willing to stay beside him forever.

At that moment, Xi Jingtong slowly turned his head and revealed an incomparably happy smile.

“Wanwan…”

“Thank you.”

“But proposing marriage is something a man should do himself.”

“So…”

“Will you wait for me?”

“Just one more year at most.”

“I’ll definitely make your father agree to our marriage.”

As he spoke, Xi Jingtong gently squeezed Tang Wan’s hand tightly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1