Chapter 220: The Abstinent Gigolo 20

 “You—! I was just joking around!” Zhou Xiaoxiao hurriedly defended herself after hearing Xi Jingtong’s accusation.

“A joke?” Xi Jingtong looked at her coldly. “Since when is that kind of thing considered a joke?”

“Or do you honestly think you’re some peerless beauty who can make any random man willingly cooperate with your act?”

“Do you think a little too highly of yourself?”

The moment those words landed, Zhou Xiaoxiao’s face turned red, then green, then white from humiliation.

Inside the ward, Tang Wan almost burst into song on the spot.

I should cooperate with your performance and pretend not to see through it…

Tongtong, beautifully done!

After hearing Xi Jingtong’s explanation, the surrounding doctors and nurses all looked at Zhou Xiaoxiao speechlessly.

Was there seriously something wrong with this girl’s brain?

How could anyone use that kind of thing as a joke?

Besides, anyone with functioning eyes could tell Yun Zhe was obviously pursuing her.

Yet she casually grabbed another man and claimed he was her boyfriend.

Wasn’t that basically slapping Yun Zhe in the face?

After coldly shutting the two of them down, Xi Jingtong said calmly:

“I’ll pay whatever medical expenses I’m responsible for.”

“If you want to call the police, feel free. I’ll cooperate fully.”

“But if either of you tries to tamper with surveillance footage or fabricate facts…”

His eyes turned icy.

“I’m not someone who’s easy to bully.”

After saying that, he turned and walked back into the ward.

The moment Tang Wan saw him return, she immediately hid her delighted expression and instead looked at him worriedly.

“Tongtong, what happened outside? It sounded like people were arguing.”

“Oh, nothing.” Xi Jingtong’s tone softened instantly when facing her. “Just ran into two idiots making noise without caring about the situation.”

“Come on, eat first. The food will get cold soon.”

“Okay!” Tang Wan nodded obediently.

Then she happily accepted his feeding service again.

Meanwhile, next door—

After Yun Zhe also ended up in a cast, the two “injured lovers” were placed in the same neighboring ward.

Once the nurse left, Yun Zhe sat on the hospital bed with a dark expression.

Seeing this, Zhou Xiaoxiao stepped closer cautiously.

“A-Zhe, don’t be angry. A gentleman can take revenge even after ten years…”

“Ten years my ass!” Yun Zhe exploded immediately. “When have I ever waited that long to settle a grudge?!”

“That bastard…”

“I’ll remember this. Once my arm heals, I definitely won’t let him off!”

Zhou Xiaoxiao lowered her head guiltily.

“A-Zhe… I’m sorry. This was all because of me.”

If she hadn’t impulsively decided to prank Xi Jingtong out of spite, neither of them would’ve ended up like this.

But hearing her apology, Yun Zhe immediately comforted her.

“What nonsense are you saying? This has nothing to do with you.”

“It’s that guy who’s too vicious!”

“Don’t worry. I’ll definitely help you teach him a lesson.”

After speaking, he immediately took out his phone and called one of his underlings.

“Hey, Ahu. By tonight, I want every piece of information you can find on a guy named Xi Jingtong from our school.”

“Got it, boss!” came the immediate reply.

At eight o’clock that evening, Yun Zhe’s phone rang.

The moment he answered, Ahu’s excited voice came through immediately.

“Boss! Guess what huge gossip I found?! Didn’t Xi Jingtong take a year off from school before? Do you know what he was doing during that time?”

“He worked at a club as a host!”

“What?” Yun Zhe was stunned.

He genuinely hadn’t expected that guy to have that kind of background.

Which also meant…

Today, he had actually lost to a host.

The more Yun Zhe thought about it, the more suffocated he felt.

Then his expression darkened coldly.

“I understand,” he said. “Post this information on the school forum immediately.”

Let’s see how that bastard keeps pretending to be some cold and abstinent prince after everyone learns he used to work at a host club.

He wanted to rip off Xi Jingtong’s fake mask completely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1