Chapter 22: Diablo 19
When Tang Wansong heard Tang Wan’s words, he immediately looked disapproving.
“You’re still a young girl. It’s not convenient for you to hold that much money at once.”
“Dad, if you’re unwilling, then just deduct it directly from my dividends. Actually, I don’t even think I need that much money anyway. Maybe I should just transfer my shares to you directly! I really didn’t expect that you’d be unwilling to even give me a few million,” Tang Wan said with a disappointed expression.
In reality, she understood Tang Wansong’s weak point perfectly.
Sure enough, the moment he heard the word “shares,” Tang Wansong immediately hurried toward Tang Wan with an extremely loving expression.
“How could that be? Dad’s only worried that it’s unsafe for a girl like you to carry around so much money!”
“What’s unsafe about it? It’s only a few million. If I buy a few luxury goods, it’ll all be gone anyway! Forget it. Since you’re unwilling, just pretend I never said anything.”
After saying that, Tang Wan turned and prepared to leave.
Zhao Xia secretly sneered nearby.
Only a few million?
Tang Wansong cared about money more than anything. There was no way he would hand over that much money all at once.
But the next moment, Tang Wansong quickly stepped forward.
“No, no, no, you misunderstood! Dad’s just worried about you! Since you insist, Dad will have Finance transfer the money to you this afternoon. And when you become an adult later, you can hand those shares over to Dad too,” Tang Wansong explained kindly in an especially gentle tone.
“Then it’s settled! I’m leaving now!”
A trace of satisfaction appeared on Tang Wan’s face. After snorting toward Zhao Xia, she turned around and got into the car.
Seeing Tang Wan really leave, Zhao Xia finally relaxed completely.
Good riddance!
Once she left, she better never come back!
Hmph!
Meanwhile, Tang Wansong excitedly called the Finance Department and instructed them to transfer five million yuan to Tang Wan.
At most, only one more year remained.
Once Tang Wan became an adult, he would be able to obtain the ten percent shares in her possession!
At that point, he alone would control forty-nine percent of the company shares.
Who would still dare oppose him then?
...
After Tang Wan brought Tang Yitong into the car, they headed directly toward their new residence.
After arriving, Tang Wan looked around at the furnishings inside the apartment and nodded in satisfaction.
“Not bad. The two of us will live here from now on. Finally, we don’t have to look at those two fake faces anymore,” Tang Wan said with a sigh of relief.
Hearing this, Tang Yitong pursed his lips before looking at Tang Wan, who was lazily sprawled across the sofa.
“You really don’t plan on going back anymore?” he asked.
“Why would I go back? Don’t worry. As long as you follow me, you definitely won’t starve anymore! By the way, do you know how to cook? I don’t know anything,” Tang Wan asked while looking at Tang Yitong.
If neither of them knew how to cook, then they could only hire a nanny.
Tang Yitong nodded.
“Yes. I can cook. From now on, I’ll handle the housework too. You don’t need to do anything.”
After Zhao Xia stopped caring about him, he had been forced to learn cooking by himself.
Although his cooking skills weren’t especially good, he could still manage basic meals.
Tang Wan was extremely satisfied with Tang Yitong’s awareness and usefulness.
“Having a younger brother is really nice. You’re so capable!”
At the same time, she secretly said to Little Cutie in her mind:
“Little Cutie, I think I finally understand the fun of raising a little husband!”
A man personally trained like this—once they truly got together in the future—would be incredibly convenient to have around.
Look at this. Didn’t he even know how to cook already?
Little Cutie immediately placed his hands on his hips proudly.
“See? I told you long ago that binding with me would never be a loss! Plus, you can keep changing husbands in different worlds. Isn’t that awesome?”
“Yes!” Tang Wan replied.
She never even had a husband while alive, so after dying, why couldn’t she experience a few more?
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸