Chapter 217: The Abstinent Gigolo 17

Half an hour later, Tang Wan was transferred into a VIP ward.

Her tailbone fracture wasn’t considered severe, but she would still need to stay hospitalized for at least half a month.

Lying on the bed, Tang Wan’s face was pale and miserable.

She was so stupid.

Seriously, unbelievably stupid.

She had actually believed Little Cutie wouldn’t trick her because he was her system.

Who would’ve thought the idiot system itself was unreliable?

If systems could be trusted, then pigs could climb trees!

That stupid pig-hoof liar!

What nonsense about “creating opportunities” for her and the villain?

Wasn’t he just doing it for his precious little red flower achievements?!

The more Tang Wan thought about it, the angrier she became.

Fine.

She wasn’t doing this mission anymore.

So what if she couldn’t get an S-rank evaluation?

She still had tens of thousands of points saved up anyway. Even if this mission failed, she wouldn’t truly die.

And even if she did die, so what?

She’d already been crushed to death once before.

Everything now was borrowed time anyway.

Seeing Tang Wan’s negativity spiraling upward, Little Cutie cautiously appeared.

“Host, you absolutely can’t think like that! I swear I really did it for your own good! I honestly didn’t mean to trick you!”

Tang Wan sneered coldly.

“Ha. If you think I’d still believe you after this, then your credibility with me is already below zero.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be farming your game dailies? Hurry up and play your stupid game. I don’t have a useless system like you.”

Little Cutie instantly looked devastated.

Seeing that Tang Wan was genuinely angry this time, he blinked his big watery eyes pitifully and said in a tiny guilty voice:

“Host… what I said was true! Don’t you still want revenge on the heroine? She’s hospitalized in the room next door right now! I only calculated the fall angle carefully because I wanted to create a perfect opportunity for you to take revenge!”

“Host, don’t stay angry, okay? How about I sing for you?”

Hearing this, Tang Wan paused.

“The heroine is next door?” she asked immediately. “Why’s she in the hospital?”

“She got beaten up by the villain!” Little Cutie replied quickly.

Tang Wan blinked.

“Huh?”

Xi Jingtong beat up the heroine?

Seeing her interest immediately return, Little Cutie gritted his teeth dramatically.

“Host, technically I’m not allowed to casually show you monitoring footage of the male and female leads…” he whispered. “But to make you happy, I secretly pulled up today’s scene for you!”

Tang Wan instantly perked up.

“You have that function? Then hurry up and show me!”

Little Cutie looked aggrieved.

“I’m not supposed to use it! The main system strictly forbids us from giving hosts surveillance footage of the protagonists because they’re afraid hosts will deliberately break the CP apart. If the main system discovers I accessed it for you, I’ll definitely get locked in the punishment room…”

But Tang Wan didn’t feel even the slightest sympathy.

“Hmph. Don’t think acting pitiful will stop me from watching. Hurry up and show me how Tongtong broke the heroine’s arm!”

Seeing this, Little Cutie could only obediently bring up the scene.

After Tang Wan finished watching, she almost burst out laughing.

Well done, Xi Jingtong!

In the original storyline, the heroine Zhou Xiaoxiao was the lively, reckless type, while Yun Zhe was basically a jealous fire-breathing dragon. After the two got together, they constantly created chaotic romantic drama everywhere they went.

But Tang Wan had never liked people who lacked boundaries and dragged strangers into their nonsense.

After the footage ended, Little Cutie cautiously asked:

“Host… are you less angry now?”

Tang Wan snorted lightly.

“You think this little bit is enough to appease me? Dream on.”

Little Cutie’s tiny face instantly collapsed.

“Then what does Host want?”

Tang Wan narrowed her eyes slowly.

“Unless you wear women’s clothing for me.”

Little Cutie’s eyes lit up immediately.

“No problem! I’ll buy an outfit right away! What style does Host like?”

Tang Wan: “…”

Forget it.

She suddenly didn’t want to see it anymore.

How had she forgotten?

This thing was an AI.

It had absolutely no sense of shame about crossdressing whatsoever.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1