Chapter 207: The Abstinent Gigolo 7

Seeing the look in the manager’s eyes, Xi Jingtong immediately understood what he was thinking.

But he didn’t care.

He had only become an escort because he had no other choice.

Now that he finally had the chance to leave, there was naturally no reason for him to hesitate.

Besides—

The truth wasn’t what the manager imagined anyway.

Tang Wan didn’t care what the manager thought either.

After hearing his words, she nodded calmly.

“I’ll remember this favor.”

“Where’s the contract?”

“Please wait a moment,” Manager Yu replied with a smile. “I’ll have Human Resources process his release immediately.”

“Alright.”

Not long afterward, a professionally dressed woman hurried over carrying a file.

“Manager Yu, this is Xi Jingtong’s termination agreement.”

“Mm.”

The contract was then handed to Tang Wan.

After taking it, Tang Wan immediately had Little Cutie scan through it.

Once she confirmed there were no hidden problems, she nodded.

“Since the contract has been terminated, I’ll take him with me now.”

“Thank you.”

“Miss Tang is too polite!” Manager Yu said quickly.

Then he personally escorted the two of them all the way to the club entrance.

The moment they stepped outside, Little Cutie’s excited notification rang out again.

“Ding! Xi Jingtong’s favorability has increased by 20!”

“Current favorability: 50!”

“Host, your strategy is incredible!”

Tang Wan snorted internally.

“If I weren’t genuinely frigid, do you think he would’ve agreed to come with me?”

Xi Jingtong wasn’t stupid.

If she had been pretending, he would rather stay trapped in the club dealing with wealthy older women than leave with her.

Little Cutie immediately laughed awkwardly.

“Don’t humans always talk about couples sharing hardships together?” it said cheerfully. “You both happen to have physical issues, so isn’t this fate?”

“No, wait—”

“You two are basically a match made in heaven!”

Tang Wan ground her teeth.

“What nonsense are you spouting now?”

Little Cutie instantly shrank back.

“I-I didn’t say anything! I was complimenting how compatible you are!”

Then it hurriedly changed the subject again.

“The main system released a new game! I’m going to grind it now! Bye, Host!”

And with that, it disappeared from Tang Wan’s mind entirely.

Tang Wan silently twitched at the corners of her mouth.

This little coward.

After arriving at the parking lot, Tang Wan took out her car keys.

“Can you drive?” she asked Xi Jingtong.

Xi Jingtong nodded, took the keys from her hand, and opened the door to her Maserati.

After getting into the driver’s seat, he asked calmly:

“Where are we going?”

Tang Wan thought for a moment.

“It’s already pretty late.”

“Why don’t we get dinner first?”

“Alright.” Xi Jingtong had no objections.

Then Tang Wan added:

“Where do you want to eat? I’m terrible at making choices, so you decide.”

Hearing this, Xi Jingtong glanced at her briefly before replying:

“I know a place. Zhouji Restaurant has a good reputation.”

“Okay!”

Then Xi Jingtong started the car and drove out smoothly.

At that moment, Tang Wan asked casually:

“By the way, how old are you this year?”

“And what did you do before this?”

“Do you need me to arrange work for you?”

Xi Jingtong answered calmly:

“I’m currently a sophomore at Medical University.”

“I study traditional Chinese medicine.”

“I’m twenty this year.”

“There are still three years before graduation, so I’m not in a hurry to start working yet.”

The moment he finished speaking, Tang Wan nearly choked on air.

She genuinely hadn’t expected the villain to be this young.

Seeing her reaction, Xi Jingtong immediately glanced over.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. “Feeling unwell?”

Tang Wan hurriedly waved her hand.

“I’m fine!”

Then she said with complete seriousness:

“I just suddenly realized… I’m basically an old cow eating tender grass.”

“I’m already twenty-four.”

Xi Jingtong paused slightly before unexpectedly finding her reaction amusing.

Then he said gently:

“Twenty-four isn’t old.”

“So don’t worry.”

“I don’t mind.”

After all—

Whether she was older or younger made no difference to him anyway.

Hearing this, Tang Wan immediately relaxed.

“That’s good then.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1