Chapter 180: Diabolical CV Big Shot 29

Looking at Gu Yunshen's darkening face, Tang Wan couldn't help but burst into laughter. She then turned to Yang Tong and said, "I got it, Tongtong! You're so right!"


Her expression quickly turned cold as she faced Gu Yunshen: "In the past, I just hadn't seen enough of the world, which made me blind enough to think you were decent. But don't worry, I've already found a man who is a thousand times better than you. I will definitely never have any feelings for you again, so in the future, please trouble yourself to flatter yourself a bit less, Mr. Gu!"

With those words, while Gu Yunshen's expression grew even more unsightly, she looked over at Tang Chi and continued: "Also, who your girlfriend is has nothing to do with me whatsoever! I'm not so bored that I'd go around provoking irrelevant people!"

Hmph!

It was true that her birth wasn't Tang Chi's fault.

But what did that have to do with her?

The original host had indeed targeted Tang Chi in the past because of Gu Yunshen, but ever since she transmigrated into this body, she hadn't said a single word to Tang Chi!

And yet she still got randomly warned by Gu Yunshen out of nowhere!

Is he sick in the head?


Hearing Tang Wan's words, Gu Yunshen turned around abruptly: "An irrelevant person? Chi'chi is your younger sister!" Gu Yunshen said in a deep voice.

"Sister? Both of my parents are at home. Why don't you go ask them right now if I have a sister?" Tang Wan let out a cold sneer.

Speaking of which, Tang Chi's birth was actually inextricably linked to Gu Yunshen's father.

Back then, the two fathers attended a cocktail party together. Gu Yunshen's playboy father thought he was doing a favor and ordered a call girl for Father Tang, who was drunk at the time.

As a result, a life was created just like that, and the Tang family didn't even know about Tang Chi's existence until she was born.

However, Father Tang refused to recognize Tang Chi's existence at all.

Although Mother Tang also felt a lump in her throat over it, Father Tang was very good at coaxing her and admitted his mistake with absolute sincerity, so Mother Tang eventually forgave him a few years later.

As for Tang Chi, however, she could never accept her no matter what.

Thus, Father Tang directly sent Tang Chi and her mother away.

Tang Chi had always known her background, which was why she specifically took the college entrance exam to get into a university located in the city where the Tang family resided.

And now, Gu Yunshen actually self-righteously expected her to treat Tang Chi as a sister?

How hilarious!


Hearing Tang Wan's words, Tang Chi couldn't help but turn pale, turning to Gu Yunshen with a pleading look: "Yunshen, don't say any more..."

Seeing Tang Chi's hurt expression, Gu Yunshen immediately pulled her into his arms with a face full of heartache: "Alright, I won't say any more. Don't be sad—whatever the Tang family can't give you, I'll give it to you in the future!"

From the perspective of the male and female leads, Gu Yunshen's words were practically bursting with domineering charm.

However, falling into Tang Wan's ears, it only made her want to sneer.

At this moment, Yang Tong suddenly reached out to wrap an arm around her waist, then spoke to both Gu Yunshen and Tang Chi: "Wanwan already said earlier that she doesn't have a sister. So please, Mr. Gu, don't lump the Tang family together with this young lady. If someone didn't know better and heard your words, they might think my father-in-law owes some romantic debt out there! As the heir to the Gu Corporation, Mr. Gu surely knows what kind of impact this would have on the Tang Corporation, so please watch your words carefully."

"Heh! You're already calling them father-in-law and mother-in-law? But then again, even if you're a live-in son-in-law, the Tang family's business is large and prosperous after all—not something a minor voice actor like you can compare to!" Gu Yunshen said with utter malice.

Tang Wan already had a terrible first impression of Gu Yunshen.

Now hearing these words from him, she immediately glared at him coldly and said, "Gu Yunshen, did you just come back from eating feces in the restroom? Who said Tongtong is a live-in son-in-law? I'm the one who wants to marry him! Furthermore, as for the Tang family's enterprise, I'll be more than happy to hand it over to Tongtong to manage when the time comes—what does that have to do with you? If you have too much free time, just manage your own mouth. Otherwise, if the Gu Corporation falls ruined because of that foul mouth of yours one day, you might just have to rely on voice acting to make a living!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father