Chapter 174: Diabolical CV Big Shot 23
Looking at Tang Wan's expression, Yang Tong couldn't help but chuckle. "What, do you want to go another round? Although I would love to hear the sound of your panting beneath me again, your body won't allow it right now. I'll satisfy you in a couple of days, alright?"
Tang Wan: ...
"Shameless! What do you mean 'satisfy me'? It was clearly you who forced me!" Tang Wan cursed.
"But you liked it too, didn't you?" Yang Tong flashed a wicked smile.
"I did not!" Tang Wan refused to admit it to her dying breath.
"Don't be so quick to deny it. Even if you won't admit it with your mouth, your body has already betrayed your true thoughts. Your body's instinct has already given me the answer," Yang Tong said.
As his words fell, seeing Tang Wan look on the verge of flying into a rage out of embarrassment, he added another sentence with a deep gaze: "Of course, I liked it very much too." Liked it so much that I wish I could lock you up here for the rest of my life so no one else could see you.
Tang Wan let out a cold laugh upon hearing this, then said, "Aren't we doing the voice acting? I know how to dub it now! Where's the script?"
Hearing this, Yang Tong chuckled softly and handed her the script.
Once the recording equipment was set up, Tang Wan began reading her lines.
When it came to the parts that required her delicate panting, events from yesterday involuntarily surfaced in her mind.
So, she immediately pinched her throat, took a few raspy breaths, and started moaning and groaning.
At the side, Yang Tong's eyes instantly darkened, and his pants tented up at a speed visible to the naked eye.
He suddenly didn't want her to dub this anymore.
The thought of countless men listening to her delicate panting and having a reaction just like him surged a violent, murderous impulse in his heart.
Tang Wan could only belong to him. No man was allowed to fantasize about her—even if all they liked was her voice!
…
Standing up abruptly from the sofa, Yang Tong walked over to Tang Wan's side, sat down, and said, "Alright, stop."
Hearing this, Tang Wan shot him a glance. "What's wrong? Is there something wrong with how I dubbed it again?"
"It's not bad; it's too good." Yang Tong didn't conceal his affirmation of her.
Tang Wan was taken aback for a moment. "Then why did you tell me to stop?"
"What do you think?" Yang Tong stared straight at her.
Tang Wan's eyes gradually widened. "You... you're not serious, right? Are you part-poodle or something? You can even get a reaction from this?"
"A man without a reaction wouldn't be normal!" Yang Tong maintained quite a natural composure.
Tang Wan didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Should she be feeling lucky that she had a voice like this?
"Then are we still continuing the dubbing?" Tang Wan asked afterward.
"Of course we continue," Yang Tong said.
Inwardly, however, he thought secretly: Once it's recorded, it will be for my ears only.
…
Next, Tang Wan dubbed a chapter's worth of content.
At this moment, Yang Tong walked up to her side to give her a massage.
Tang Wan immediately looked at him vigilantly: "What are you trying to do?"
"Rest assured, I won't touch you today. I'm just helping you relieve the soreness in your body," Yang Tong smiled faintly.
"Oh." Tang Wan felt relieved.
Although this guy was a bit of a pervert, he still kept his word.
Moreover, after yesterday, his favorability rating had exceeded 80.
Which meant she didn't have to worry about her personal safety anymore.
Thus, Tang Wan fell asleep with great peace of mind very quickly.
Seeing her breathing quickly become steady, Yang Tong revealed a helpless, gentle expression on his face.
Is she really this unconcerned that I might do something bad to her?
…
Three days later, Tang Wan's body had recovered.
Over the past few days, Yang Tong had indeed not touched her, occasionally giving her massages instead. As for the rest of his time, it was spent reading scripts and web novels.
On this morning, after she woke up, Yang Tong—who usually sat by the bed reading while waiting for her to wake—was no longer reading. Instead, he pulled off his shirt, looked at her, and said, "It's been three days, Wanwan. Have you had enough rest?"
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ