Chapter 167: Diabolical CV Big Shot 16

“No?”

Yang Tong chuckled softly.

“You know… your resistance only makes me more excited.”

As soon as he finished speaking, he stood up and walked toward the computer before changing the audio recording.

Compared to the literary excerpts from earlier, this new recording was much more direct and easy to understand.

And because it was voiced by Yang Tong himself, the effect became even more overwhelming.

For a brief moment, Tang Wan nearly blurted out:

Fine! Stop teasing me already! I surrender!

But the moment she remembered her mission, she forced herself to continue enduring it.

Half an hour later, Yang Tong still hadn’t actually crossed the final line with her.

Yet Tang Wan was already covered in sweat.

At that moment, Little Cutie’s notification sounded:

“Ding! Yang Tong’s favorability +10. Current favorability: 70.”

“Host, keep it up!”

Tang Wan really wanted to roll her eyes.

“Can’t the main system give you some kind of five-senses blocking feature?” she complained internally.

“At this rate, people’s willpower can collapse way too easily!”

Little Cutie immediately looked wronged.

“But if we relied on system cheats, wouldn’t that be unfair to the villain?”

“The villain isn’t just an NPC.”

“And only through genuine interaction can mutual feelings develop!”

Tang Wan: “……”

Feelings my foot.

Right now she only wanted to strip Yang Tong naked, throw him into a room full of beauties dancing around him, and let him suffer without being allowed to touch anything.

Meanwhile, Yang Tong looked at Tang Wan, whose body was flushed red from enduring everything silently.

A dark look flashed through his eyes.

“Your self-control is far stronger than I expected,” he said slowly.

Then he stepped forward and picked up Tang Wan from the sofa just as her endurance was reaching its limit.

Tang Wan immediately looked at him warily.

“What are you trying to do now?”

“Relax,” Yang Tong replied calmly.

“I’m letting you off temporarily.”

“I’m taking you to bathe.”

As he spoke, he carried her toward the bathroom in the basement before gently placing her into warm water.

Then—

He calmly walked to the audio player nearby and switched on another recording perfectly suited for the atmosphere.

In an instant, even the sound of flowing water seemed strangely suggestive.

Tang Wan: “……”

Couldn’t she even take a proper bath in peace anymore?!

By the time the bath ended, Tang Wan already felt exhausted both physically and mentally.

At that moment, Yang Tong wrapped her in a towel, carried her out of the bathroom, and headed toward the bedroom.

Tang Wan instantly became alert again.

Seeing this, Yang Tong let out a low laugh.

“Don’t worry.”

“I already told you…”

“I’ll make you willingly beg me one day.”

“Sleep first. I’ll go prepare something for you to eat.”

Then, surprisingly, he took out a key and unlocked the handcuffs restraining her wrists.

Tang Wan raised an eyebrow.

“You’re not afraid I’ll run away?”

In response—

Yang Tong calmly opened another lock.

The next second, Tang Wan froze.

Tang Wan: “!!!”

What the hell?!

Seeing her shocked expression, Yang Tong smiled faintly.

“If you think you can escape, feel free to try.”

“But to prevent certain inconvenient situations…”

“I’ll have to trouble you for now.”

As he spoke, he calmly fastened the restraint onto her.

Tang Wan internally exploded.

Yang Tong, you absolute pervert!

Just you wait! One day I’ll make sure you can’t even touch a single strand of my hair!

After Yang Tong left the room, Tang Wan carefully searched the surroundings for possible escape routes.

Unfortunately, the room was sealed up perfectly.

There was no way out at all.

In the end, she simply collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep from exhaustion.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Yang Tong watched everything through the surveillance monitor.

The corners of his lips slowly curved upward.

“Tang Wan…”

“This is only the beginning.”

“I hope you continue giving me surprises.”

After all—

If his prey surrendered too quickly…

Things would become boring very fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father