Chapter 159: Diabolical CV Big Shot 8

And so, Tang Wan quickly lowered her head, putting on an unnatural expression as she said, "We're not that familiar either. Our families are neighbors, so we just know each other."


Seeing this, Yang Tong understood clearly in his heart.

It seemed she liked Gu Yunshen?

However, Gu Yunshen didn't seem to harbor any special feelings for her. Otherwise, he wouldn't have used such harsh words against her in the recording studio that day.

For him, though, this was better than anything else.

Gu Yunshen was very famous in the dubbing circle right now, but he had entered the industry for too short a time to realize just how exceedingly rare a naturally sweet and coquettish voice like Tang Wan's—one entirely free of affectation—really was.

It didn't make people feel cloyed, nor did it make people feel it was fake. Tang Wan's voice was precisely the most perfect voice for explicit audio fiction that he had been searching for!

He wondered what she would sound like when she was moaning and panting.

He was certainly looking forward to it!

With this thought in mind, Yang Tong smiled faintly at Tang Wan and said, "No wonder you were so angry at the time..."

As soon as his words fell, he shifted the topic. "He has already found the female lead CV he wanted for Nightingale. However, I also have a work on my end that will compete with Nightingale for the same voice actor award. The female lead's voice is quite special, and I feel you are very suitable for it. I wonder if you are interested in collaborating with me? If we manage to win the award, you can also defeat him fair and square, proving your own capability."

Tang Wan wasn't unaware that he was using a provocation tactic.

However, she originally wished for nothing more than to continue keeping in contact with Yang Tong. Thus, while flashing a mental victory sign in her heart, she wore a hesitant expression on her face.

"Can I... really do it? If we fail to win the award, wouldn't I be dragging you down?" Tang Wan put on a very unconfident appearance.


"Even if we fail to win the award, it doesn't matter. But I can say with certainty that the female voice actor I am looking for is precisely someone like you." Yang Tong's tone was firm and exceptionally persuasive.

Tang Wan couldn't help looking into his eyes.

After a moment, she nodded and said, "Okay, I understand. Since you trust me so much, I'll give it my all!"

Yang Tong instantly broke into a smile.

"Don't worry, if there are any problems, I can help you resolve them."

"Mm!" Tang Wan nodded heavily.

Following that, Yang Tong added, "The script is at my house, and it's quite thick. After you finish recording the scripts in your hands, how about going to my house to take a look?"

Tang Wan agreed.

Seeing her pure and easily fooled appearance, Yang Tong gently reached out his hand and adjusted his glasses.

The corners of his lips curved up ever so subtly.

Tang Wan, if you want to blame someone, blame yourself for possessing such a voice.

Once you enter my house, don't even think about walking out that door.


After finishing the tea, the two returned to the office once again.

By the time she finished recording the remaining scripts in one go, it was already past five in the evening.

Seeing this, Yang Tong said, "You recorded quite a lot today. Take care of your throat over the next two days, and come over to my place on Thursday! I'll come pick you up then. Because the contents of the script are relatively extensive, it might take a month or two to finish. Tell your family in advance so they won't worry."

Tang Wan nodded with an expression that showed complete trust in him, then walked toward the underground parking lot.

In her heart, she muttered to Little Cutie: "Little Cutie, could there be something waiting for me at this guy's house?"

Hearing this, Little Cutie immediately said, "Probably, but don't worry too much either. At most, he'll just do this and that to you; he won't kill you."

Tang Wan shivered upon hearing this. "Is that so?"

It would be great if it were only being done "this and that" to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1