Chapter 155: Diabolical CV Big Shot 4

 Seeing her, the other girl froze for a moment before biting her lip and quickly running toward the door of the recording room.


"I'm sorry I'm late! I'm Chizaozao, here for the audition for the female lead of Nightingale," Tang Chi said to the staff member.

Hearing her voice, the staff member was briefly stunned before saying, "Then go on in."

This voice was truly soft and melodious, clear and ethereal.

Tang Chi gave the person a grateful smile before stepping into the recording studio.

Seeing this, Tang Wan did not linger any longer. The outcome would certainly be the same as in the original plot anyway, so there was no need for her to stay and watch how the male and female leads hit it off.

What she needed to think about now was how to get close to Yang Tong and raise his favorability.

However, at the thought of this guy being a diabolical big shot, Tang Wan felt a bit timid inside.

She really had zero interest in being subjected to all sorts of training and restraint by him!

"Little Cutie, if I end up tied up by him or something, you'll save me, right?" After overimagining a whole scenario in her head, Tang Wan couldn't help but ask Little Cutie.

Hearing this, Little Cutie shrank its neck and said bashfully, "Host, unless you're going to break the context rules, the system isn't allowed to interfere with any of your activities in the mission world."

"So even if I'm about to be played to death by him, you'll just stand by and watch?" Tang Wan said in a dangerous tone.

"Well, about that..." Little Cutie stammered.

"Fine, say no more. I already understand!" Tang Wan said angrily.

Trash system, what use are you!

Besides the plot, what else are you good for?

Not a single damn thing!


As if hearing Tang Wan's inner thoughts, Little Cutie immediately said weakly, "Host, I can also take photos for you! And I'm so cute, I can keep you company and chat with you! How am I useless?"

"Heh. It'd be nice enough if you didn't piss me off, let alone keep me company!" Tang Wan secretly rolled her eyes.

Little Cutie: "..."

What to do when rejected by the host?

Better ask Ergouzi!

A moment later, Little Cutie perked up and said to Tang Wan in a pleasing tone, "Host, I downloaded a lot of voice acting tutorials from top CV big shots for you. Do you want to listen to them? Although I can't interfere with things in the mission world, I can help gather the materials you need!"

No wonder Ergouzi won the Best System title every year—so it always prepared the necessary materials for the mission world in advance for its host every time!

This way, not only could it help the host, but it could also make the host think the system was super awesome.

From now on, it would do the same and not wait until the host needed information to go looking for it!

That way, the host would surely think it was a useful system, right?


Hearing Little Cutie's words, Tang Wan's eyes lit up. "Really? Let me see."

Now this was more like it!

She had never been exposed to voice acting before. How could she become an outstanding voice actor relying solely on the plot outline?

Besides, just based on the words the male lead used to mock her today, she definitely had to slap that guy's face hard in the future!

After arriving at the Tang family home, Tang Wan did not tell Mother Tang about seeing Tang Chi today like the original host had in the original plot.

The moment she got home, she headed straight for her room.

As the legitimate young lady of the Tang family, knowing that their daughter wanted to learn voice acting for Gu Yunshen's sake, the Tang family had naturally prepared the finest voice acting equipment for her.

Reaching her dedicated recording room, Tang Wan exported Little Cutie's materials and began listening to them one by one.

"Sir, come on in~!"

"Your Majesty, this concubine doesn't want to~!"

"How can you eat bunnies? Bunnies are so cute! I was born in the Year of the Rabbit too~"

Tang Wan shivered.

"Little Cutie, what kind of ghost materials did you prepare for me?!" Tang Wan couldn't help wrapping her arms around herself, rubbing away the goosebumps on her body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father