Chapter 146: The Goth School Heartthrob 44
Hearing Xiao Ke's words, Tang Wan's expression became especially grim.
Lin Wan?
Was she sick or something? She knew Liu Shutong was afraid of dogs, yet she had chosen this moment to frighten him?
No, this wasn't just frightening him anymore!
What if that hunting dog had attacked them just now?
Liu Shutong would definitely have been bitten. If that happened, how would he have been able to take the college entrance examination tomorrow?
What a vicious heart!
……
Seeing Tang Wan's expression darken, Liu Shutong hurriedly said, “Maybe it was someone's dog that got loose because they didn't tie it up properly? Wifey, don't worry. I'm really fine! Look, I don't have a scratch on me!”
Hearing this, Tang Wan's expression relaxed, and she smiled at him.
“Mm! As long as you're alright.”
With that, she rose onto her tiptoes and kissed Liu Shutong lightly on the lips.
“Thank you for protecting me just now! Tongtong, meeting you really is my good fortune! You were so manly just now, super cool!”
Liu Shutong froze for a moment. The next second, he immediately lifted his chin proudly like a rooster that had just won a fight, straightening his back.
“A man protecting his woman is only natural!”
But inwardly, he was already screaming wildly:
Ahhh! Wifey kissed me first!
Bring on a few more dogs! I'll chase every single one of them away!
Afterward, he held Tang Wan's hand, the corners of his lips lifted high, and continued strolling around with her.
Seeing how carefree he was, Tang Wan didn't tell him that Lin Wan had been behind it.
However, she had learned her lesson from this incident. Even if she didn't actively interact with the male and female leads, she still had to be on guard against them at all times.
Who knew whether they might suddenly lose their minds and do something harmful to them?
……
Soon, it was time for the college entrance examination.
Tang Wan and Liu Shutong weren't taking their exams at the same school. Fortunately, the two schools weren't far apart, so as soon as she arrived at the school gate, she saw Liu Shutong waiting for her.
Other examinees were being picked up and dropped off by their parents. As for her, her parents happened to have gone to attend a funeral, so it was her boyfriend who was picking her up and dropping her off.
For a moment, Tang Wan couldn't help laughing.
“Tongtong, don't you feel like you're my parent now?”
Hearing this, Liu Shutong immediately objected.
“How could I? I obviously look more like your husband!”
As soon as he said this, the tips of his ears turned red.
Tang Wan burst out laughing at his words, then nodded.
“You're right... husband!”
Liu Shutong's heart skipped a beat. The look in his eyes as he stared at Tang Wan seemed to catch fire.
The next moment, he tightly grasped Tang Wan's hand, gazed deeply at her, and lowered his voice.
“Wifey, you've already messed up my heart. When are you going to mess up my head? Tonight, I have a ten-billion-yuan project I'd like to discuss with you privately.”
He really couldn't hold himself back for another moment!
Now that the college entrance examination was over, he wasn't afraid of dogs anymore. And his wife had once promised him that as long as he dared to walk Xiao Ke, she would let him... do whatever he wanted.
……
At first, Tang Wan didn't understand what Liu Shutong meant.
It wasn't until Xiao Ke reminded her, “Host, he's hinting that he wants to do something intimate with you! Go for it, girl. You're an adult now! Dad won't stop you!”
Tang Wan's lips twitched.
“Don't think that just because I can't hit you, you can let your mouth run wild! Do you still want your little red flowers?”
Xiao Ke immediately cowered.
“Don't, Host! I was wrong! You two go ahead and have fun! I'm leaving too!”
Seeing the nervousness in Liu Shutong's eyes, Tang Wan smiled gently.
“Mm, alright.”
Countless fireworks instantly exploded in Liu Shutong's heart!
She agreed!
Wanwan agreed!
Yay!
However, this was something that absolutely couldn't be rushed!
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸