Chapter 1371: The Blackened Good Girl (6)
After the housekeeper finished cooking, she would knock on Tang Guo’s door to call her for dinner. Once Tang Guo had finished eating and the kitchen had been cleaned, the woman would leave.
During
that time, Tang Guo barely spoke, exchanging only a few words with the
housekeeper. It made the system uneasy. He had a nagging feeling that his host
was brewing something big.
When
Tang Guo finally lay down to sleep, he could no longer hold back.
Host,
what are you planning to do this time?
“Study
hard and make progress every day, of course.”
As
if he would believe that.
It
had been a long time since he had seen his host so quiet.
She
had to be unhappy and was definitely planning how to deal with those who had
hurt her.
He
was certain that after receiving the memories, she had completely merged with
the original host's emotions. That was why she was so upset.
“System.”
“I’m
here, Host. If you want to talk, just tell me. I’m listening.”
Tang
Guo occupied a very important place in his heart.
In
the past, he had been immature. Now, though he was only a string of data, he
had long developed emotions like a human's.
When
she was unhappy, he could not be happy either.
“With
revenge, the method I dislike most is using men to hurt women in that way.”
Tang Guo closed her eyes. “Because as a woman, such an experience is one of the
most painful things imaginable.”
The
system understood.
In
many of the worlds Tang Guo had traveled through, the original hosts had
suffered similar tragedies according to their destined fates.
Every
time, she would merge with their emotions and truly feel their pain.
That
was why, when taking revenge on women, she had never used such methods.
For
example, in one of the previous worlds, she had been a female ghost. She had
been killed by a village involved in human trafficking. When the female
protagonist entered that village, Tang Guo still chose to save her first,
unwilling to let her suffer the same fate.
In
the end, that heroine realized her mistakes and repented, and the ending had
not been bad.
“But
this time, I don't intend to interfere.” Tang Guo opened her eyes. “I want to
see what Wu Lingling will become without me serving as her substitute in
misfortune, without me becoming the stepping stone for her growth. In this
life, I'll be an excellent student. On the surface, I'll remain pure and
spotless.”
The
system had a feeling that the next sentence would be different.
“In
private, I'll show Wu Lingling what it really means to study while playing. No
matter where she is, I'll grind her into the dirt.”
System:
He had already felt it.
His
host's emotions were unstable.
After
merging with the memories and feelings, she had essentially become the darkened
original host.
The
only difference was that she could control her actions and emotions and
maintain a clear mind.
She
had experienced far more than the original host and possessed many more
methods.
Little
Wu Lingling would never be her opponent.
The
next morning, Tang Guo got up early and ate the breakfast prepared by the
housekeeper. Her driver then dropped her off at the school gates.
By
coincidence, Wu Lingling was passing by on her bicycle with a group of
delinquent girls.
The
two exchanged a glance, but neither greeted the other.
Things
had always been like that between them.
Tang
Guo simply walked past Wu Lingling.
Wu Lingling had always disliked obedient girls like her. Clicking her tongue, she said to the girls beside her, “That's my aunt's daughter. Her whole life has been planned out since she was little. She's boring and rigid.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸