Chapter 1358: The Mermaid Princess (57)
Naturally, Qiao Chen and Fuya would no longer perform the life-sharing ritual.
Regardless of whether Qiao Chen was willing or not, Fuya certainly would not agree anymore, because she loved Qiao Chen far too much.
After saying those words, Tang Guo really did take Yin Yao's arm and board the helicopter to leave.
Pei Jiang stood there in a daze for a while before finally saying to Fuya, “Fuya, Qiao Chen doesn't love you.”
“But I love him.” Fuya smiled. “I just love him. What happened to A'Guoguo in the previous life was all my fault. It had nothing to do with him. I'll definitely bring him out of the desert. A'Guoguo, I hope you'll keep your promise. Once I bring him out, you must honor your word and never hurt Qiao Chen again.”
Turning around, Tang Guo smiled and nodded. “Don't worry. As long as he walks out of the desert, I won't kill him.”
“I'll definitely bring him out.” Fuya spoke solemnly. “Even though I've lost my divine power, it was my lies in the previous life that tricked him into being with me. In this life, I'll use my own efforts and sincerity to make him willingly stay with me.”
Tang Guo laughed softly and paid her no further attention.
She couldn't understand Fuya's devotion, nor did she want to.
She only knew that Qiao Chen was her enemy.
Not tormenting him enough still left her dissatisfied.
As for Fuya, she was also her enemy.
Tang Guo only wanted to personally shatter her dream—that beautiful love she believed she had selflessly devoted herself to.
She was not a good person.
If her anger remained unresolved, then naturally she would find ways to make her enemies suffer, to make them uncomfortable, miserable, unhappy, sorrowful, and heartbroken.
Only then would she feel satisfied.
“A'Guoguo, the fierce and vicious expression you had just now was so adorable.” Yin Yao cupped Tang Guo's face and kissed her.
System: What strange taste.
Tang Guo burst into laughter. “Do you want me to look fierce and vicious again for you?”
“No.” Yin Yao hurriedly corrected himself. “As long as you're not making that face at me, you're always the cutest. I don't ever want to see that expression directed at me, because if you look at me that way, it means I've done something wrong and hurt you.”
Noticing Pei Jiang sitting opposite them with a gloomy face, glancing from time to time toward the desert below, Tang Guo asked, “Regret it? Want to go down and accompany them?”
“No, thanks.” Pei Jiang shuddered. What kind of question was that? “I just regret not fighting for myself sooner. Maybe if Fuya had experienced someone else's feelings, she wouldn't have become so infatuated with Qiao Chen.”
The reason he remained so calm now was because Tang Guo had told him she wouldn't take Fuya's life.
He believed her.
And even if he didn't, he had no choice.
He was just an ordinary human. He couldn't deal with the merfolk, much less the silver dragon sitting beside her.
“Don't worry. Fuya won't die. I've never intended to take her life.” Tang Guo looked out at the clouds beyond the window. “I only want to tear apart her dream. That's my revenge—to destroy the most beautiful love in her heart.”
Pei Jiang thought to himself that it was indeed cruel.
Such a cruel woman, yet she possessed an incomparably innocent face.
“And what about Qiao Chen?” Pei Jiang asked subconsciously. Somehow, he found it difficult to believe Tang Guo when she said she would spare Qiao Chen.
Turning around with a smile, Tang Guo asked, “What if I said I want him dead? Would you stop me?”
“Could I?” Pei Jiang smiled bitterly.
Unfortunately for him, he had also taken a Yellow Millet Dream pill and had witnessed everything that had happened in the previous life.
He knew exactly how Qiao Chen had treated her.
She was merely taking revenge.
He had no right to stop her.
His power was too insignificant.
Even if he wanted to, he couldn't.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ