Chapter 1353: The Mermaid Princess (52)
Tang Guo's expression was filled with ridicule. “Even though you love me so much, Qiao Chen, after what you did to me in our previous life, how do you expect me to accept you?”
Qiao Chen froze.
Previous life? This life?
Had A'Guoguo been reborn too?
No, how could that be?
She had never shown any hostility toward him. How could she possibly have been reborn?
But if she hadn't, then why did she know those things? Why did she know that he had killed her with his own hands?
“Qiao Chen, I won't be with the murderer who killed me.” Tang Guo spoke seriously. “Even in my previous life, I never loved you, much less in this one.”
“No, A'Guoguo, I was wrong. It was all because of Fuya. If not for Fuya's lies deceiving me, I never would have treated you that way.” Qiao Chen hurriedly defended himself.
“A'Guoguo, believe me. Ever since learning the truth, I've been in agony. Since returning, I've thought every day about how I should make it up to you.”
“A'Guoguo, if you're still angry, I'll go back right now and repay everything I did to you onto Fuya. I'll make her experience dying of thirst too.”
Tang Guo lowered her eyes with a mocking laugh.
“Qiao Chen, Fuya merely told a lie. Even if an ordinary person believed her words, they still wouldn't murder me.”
“Why do you insist on placing all the blame on Fuya and believing that she should be the one punished?”
Under those clear eyes, Qiao Chen felt a trace of panic.
“If it weren't for Fuya, I wouldn't have believed her words, and I wouldn't have hurt you.”
“Did Fuya tell you to kill me?”
Qiao Chen fell silent.
Of course Fuya had never told him to murder A'Guoguo.
“Fuya only wanted you to stay away from me,” Tang Guo continued. “Qiao Chen, you killed me in your previous life. The one who deserves punishment is you. You were the one who struck against me, so the one who should suffer the same fate is you—not Fuya.”
“A'Guoguo, what do you mean?” Qiao Chen frowned.
Tang Guo smiled, radiant and enchanting, her voice carrying a seductive charm.
“Didn't you say you wanted to make it up to me? Didn't you say you know you were wrong? Since you were the one who killed me, I can't bring myself to like you at all now. So how about you die for me? Let me vent my anger. What do you think?”
System: He knew it. It was definitely going to be this.
“A'Guoguo, you…”
“Perhaps if I watch you hovering between life and death, suffering terribly, I'll take pity on you. Maybe I'll really calm down, forgive you, and even fall in love with you.” Her words were full of temptation. “Qiao Chen, if you truly love me, then die for me.”
System: Unbelievable. This wicked woman.
Standing before Tang Guo, Qiao Chen struggled.
“Qiao Chen, don't you love me anymore?”
“No, A'Guoguo, I do. I really love you.” Qiao Chen hurriedly explained. How could he not love A'Guoguo? The person he was supposed to love had always been A'Guoguo.
It was because of Fuya's appearance in the previous life, because of her lies, that they had missed each other.
He loved A'Guoguo.
Yes, he loved her.
“You killed me in our previous life. You lured me into the barren mountains and left me to die of thirst. Qiao Chen, I want to see you die of thirst too. Will you die of thirst for me?”
System: Heh.
“Alright, A'Guoguo. If you want to see me die of thirst, then I'll die of thirst for you.”
Tang Guo's smile became dazzling.
She walked over to Qiao Chen and said softly, “Then I'll help you seal the Divine Heart first.”
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸