Chapter 1352: The Mermaid Princess (51)

On the second day, there was still no water.

By the third day, everyone had stopped working. If they hadn't managed to find some fruit, they might really have died.

Every one of them wore bitter expressions.

It was then that Qiao Chen finally arrived by helicopter.

The moment he appeared, Tang Guo sensed a layer of divine power enveloping the surroundings.

She was slightly surprised, but when Qiao Chen stood before her, she immediately understood.

So, Qiao Chen had swallowed Fuya's Divine Heart.

“A'Guoguo.” Smiling, Qiao Chen walked over to her and asked softly, “A'Guoguo, are you alright?”

“What do you think?” During these past few days, Tang Guo had not lacked water at all. She had brought plenty with her. Outwardly, however, she still appeared somewhat weak.

Seeing the smug look on Qiao Chen's face, she found it rather amusing.

This man had become arrogant again.

He truly believed that with rebirth and the Divine Heart in his possession, he could cover the heavens with one hand.

“A'Guoguo, share your life with me, alright?” Qiao Chen said affectionately. “Alright? A'Guoguo, let's walk this path together, live together and die together. Let's start over. A'Guoguo, I'll treat you well.”

“And what about Fuya?”

Qiao Chen smiled. “I've never liked Fuya. A'Guoguo, the one I love is you, and I only want to be with you. I never wanted to share life with her. I came back only because I wanted to be with you, A'Guoguo.”

“You stole Fuya's Divine Heart.”

“I did it all for you, A'Guoguo. If I hadn't done this, I would never have been able to be with you.” Qiao Chen seemed almost possessed. “Everything I've done has been for the sake of being with you. I didn't want you to leave me, so I had no choice.”

Tang Guo smiled faintly. “Fuya loves you very much.”

“I know, but I don't love her. She was the one who said she would do anything for me.” Qiao Chen's voice was cold. “So I took her Divine Heart. A'Guoguo, don't be fooled by appearances. Fuya is the best liar. She's the most hypocritical mermaid of all. Only you are truly pure and kind.”

“Do you love me very much?” Tang Guo asked.

“Of course.” Qiao Chen answered without hesitation. “If I didn't love you, why would I risk doing all this? Why would I undergo that dangerous trial with Fuya to obtain the life-sharing technique? It was all because I wanted to be with you forever.”

“So what you're saying is, because you love me, you're willing to do anything for me?”

Without even thinking, Qiao Chen answered, “Yes. I'm willing to do anything for you.”

“Really?” Tang Guo asked with a smile.

System: Uh… something feels wrong.

“Really. I would never deceive you.” Qiao Chen's heart leaped with joy. He thought that everything he had done had finally moved her.

Originally, he had already decided that whether he touched her heart or not, he would make her stay with him. Since she had seen his sincerity, that was naturally the best outcome. If she refused, he would simply think of another way.

In the end, A'Guoguo would definitely agree to be with him.

Resting her chin on her hand, Tang Guo said, “Qiao Chen, whether in your previous life or this one, you've always been just as selfish. In your previous life, simply because Fuya became thin and miserable from grief, you tricked me into the barren mountains without a second thought, causing me to die slowly of thirst.”

“And in this life, after learning the truth of the previous life, you abandoned Fuya, who loved you so deeply, and came before me to profess your sincerity.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1