Chapter 1350: The Mermaid Princess (49)
“Fuya, you've finally been clever for once.”
Qiao Chen turned and left the room, thinking that by now, A'Guoguo should have already been delivered into the waterless desert.
Traveling there by helicopter was fast.
In the endless desert, with A'Guoguo's current age, after three days without coming into contact with water, she would no longer be able to use her divine power.
Once her life force weakened, he could perform the secret technique and share life with her.
From then on, she would never be able to leave his side again.
But he was afraid that her remaining divine power would be too much for him to handle.
And Fuya was far too clingy.
So he had no choice but to first scheme to obtain Fuya's Divine Heart.
Fortunately, in his previous life, he and Fuya had been deeply in love, and he had learned all the secrets of the merfolk.
It was just that in his previous life, because of A'Guoguo's death, Fuya had never dared bring him back to the merfolk clan, fearing that the Merfolk King would discover that he had been responsible for A'Guoguo's death.
Naturally, he had never been able to obtain the life-sharing technique.
Thinking about it now, perhaps it was a good thing.
Otherwise, he would never have had the chance to learn the truth, nor would he have been able to come back.
Qiao Chen went to the dressing room and changed into an exceptionally handsome suit.
As he came downstairs, he happened to see Fuya trying to rush out. Having swallowed the Divine Heart, his speed had become astonishing. In an instant, he appeared before her and seized her wrist.
“Fuya, where are you trying to go?” Qiao Chen lowered his eyes to look at her. “Are you trying to warn them? Don't you love me?”
“Qiao Chen, things aren't that simple. A'Guoguo is Father King's favorite daughter. If you dare do such a thing, you'll definitely be in danger.” Fuya said sadly, “Qiao Chen, I love you. I truly love you. Even after you took my Divine Heart, I still love you.”
Qiao Chen pressed his lips together. “Fuya, you're so naïve. I don't love you. In fact, I hate you. I despise you.”
“Fuya, be obedient and go back. Even if I won't be with you, and even if you can no longer return to the merfolk, as long as you're obedient, I'll still provide you with a place to live.”
Fuya only felt a dull pain in her chest, her eyes burning with tears.
“A'Guoguo once asked me, if you hurt me, would I still love you?”
“I finally have the answer. Why do I still love you after you've hurt me like this?”
“Fuya, I'm not interested in listening to your nonsense. Go back.”
Shaking her head, Fuya said, “Qiao Chen, I won't let you provoke A'Guoguo. You won't succeed. Even if you've taken A'Guoguo somewhere without water, as long as Yin Yao wants to find her, he'll definitely find her very quickly.”
“And Qiao Chen, if A'Guoguo isn't willing, you can't use the secret technique to share life with her.” Tears streamed down Fuya's face. “What does sharing life mean? Sharing divine power means that both parties must willingly consent. Qiao Chen, you're thinking too simply. If Father King discovers this, he'll definitely take your life. I don't want to watch you throw your life away. Give up. A'Guoguo is so noble…”
“You mean she's too noble, and I'm not worthy of her?” Qiao Chen's expression darkened as he narrowed his eyes. “Fuya, you're really disobedient and tactless. In that case, I'll just lock you up so you won't interfere with A'Guoguo and me again.”
Grabbing her wrist, he dragged her away. Having lost her Divine Heart, Fuya was no match for Qiao Chen.
He hauled her back into the room. No one knew where he had found iron chains, but he used them to bind her inside the room before locking the door from the outside.
“Qiao Chen, you can't go.”
“Fuya, you're the least qualified person to stop me. Just wait to attend the wedding between A'Guoguo and me.”
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸