Chapter 135: The Gothic School Heartthrob 33

The frightened look on the little Teddy's face also unconsciously eased Liu Shutong's fear of dogs.

So dogs weren't actually that scary after all.

Look at this little Teddy—it was running all over the place just to get away from him, wasn't it?!

Thinking of this, Liu Shutong became even bolder.

When he got close to the little Teddy, he suddenly reached out and scooped it up, catching its tiny body in his palm. With his other hand, he pressed down on its back, successfully holding it in his arms.

“Wanwan! I caught it!” Liu Shutong excitedly held up the little Teddy toward Tang Wan.

After running around so much, his forehead was already covered in sweat.

Tang Wan stepped forward and wiped the sweat from his forehead, then smiled and nodded. “Mm! You did a great job!”

……

After receiving Tang Wan's praise, Liu Shutong instinctively straightened his back a little. “Of course. Did it really think it could run away? It should've known it couldn't escape from my grasp!”

As he spoke, Liu Shutong lightly flicked the little Teddy on the tip of its nose.

Seeing this, Tang Wan looked at him with both amusement and exasperation. “Alright, it's getting late. You should go home. Drink plenty of water when you get back and flush out the toxins. If you're still not feeling better tomorrow, don't come to pick me up.”

“I'll definitely be better tomorrow!” Liu Shutong hurriedly replied.

“Mm. Alright, hurry home. Be careful on the way!”

Only then did Liu Shutong reluctantly hand the little Teddy back to Tang Wan before riding his bike home.

Just as he arrived home, he received a call from one of the members of Funeral Family F4.

“Di Shao, didn't you say last time that someone wanted to cure their fear of dogs? I can't find anyone to take my dog. How about you take one to your friend and have him kill it to practice his courage?”

As soon as he heard this, Liu Shutong immediately said, “No. That's a little life! Also, starting tomorrow, I'm quitting Funeral Family.”

“What?! Di Shao, don't joke around!”

“I'm not joking. I have someone I like now, so I don't want to be a Shamate anymore.”

“But having a girlfriend doesn't affect you.”

“What do you know? Wanwan likes how I look now better. For Wanwan's sake, I don't want to keep looking like I used to.”

Liu Shutong spoke seriously.

What he didn't know was that his stepsister, Lin Wan, had also just come home from school.

Hearing Liu Shutong mention “Wanwan,” Lin Wan assumed he was talking about her, and her face immediately turned pale.

So... so her stepbrother had actually... actually been lusting after her all this time?!

What was she supposed to do? Would this delinquent bully her?


……


Just as Lin Wan was letting her imagination run wild, Liu Shutong had already hung up the phone.

Noticing that Lin Wan was standing behind him, he gave her aæ·¡ look before walking toward his room.

However, even when peach-shaped eyes were angry, they still seemed to carry a tender, affectionate look.

Thus, in Lin Wan's eyes, that glance Liu Shutong had just given her could only be described as “filled with affection”!

But what shocked her now was no longer that.

It was the fact that Liu Shutong, who had always dressed in the Shamate style, was actually so handsome beneath it all!

Thinking of the gentle, smiling look in Liu Shutong's eyes when he had just looked at her, Lin Wan's heart began pounding wildly.

The disgust she had felt at being liked by a delinquent had instantly vanished into thin air.

In its place was a secret delight.

Perhaps being liked by Liu Shutong wasn't so unpleasant after all?


……


At dinner that evening, the members of the Liu family were all astonished when they saw what Liu Shutong looked like.

Seeing their reactions, Liu Shutong let out a cold laugh, put down his chopsticks, and walked away.

In the past, whenever they saw him, they had all looked at him with disdain. Today, however, they couldn't bear to look away.

Too bad.

If they wanted to look, Liu Shutong wasn't going to let them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1