Chapter 134: The Goth School Heartthrob 32
After getting his hair done and buying clothes, Liu Shutong still wanted to buy some clothes for Tang Wan, but she refused.
“Tongtong, you need to go home and get some proper rest now!” Although his fever had already gone down, they still couldn’t be careless.
Liu Shutong could only nod.
Then he said, “There are definitely people at my house right now. How about we stay somewhere else for the day?”
It was rare for her to stay with him like this while he was sick. If they went home and got discovered, they’d inevitably be disturbed.
Tang Wan glanced at him and nodded.
Afterward, Liu Shutong took her to a hotel in town.
When the girl at the front desk handed them the key, she looked at Tang Wan with an ambiguous, envious expression.
Tang Wan was speechless.
……
Once they entered the room, Liu Shutong himself became somewhat awkward.
“Wifey, you sleep first? I’m going to wash my face. After school lets out, I’ll take you home.”
Tang Wan nodded, turned on the air conditioner, and sat on the bed.
When Liu Shutong came out of the bathroom, she was looking down and playing on her phone.
“All done? Hurry up and lie down for a while. What if your fever comes back?” Tang Wan said.
Liu Shutong hurried over and lay on his side, looking at Tang Wan.
After a while, he finally couldn’t hold back anymore.
“Wifey, aren’t you afraid… aren’t you afraid that I’ll do something to you?”
“Would you?” Tang Wan asked in return.
Liu Shutong froze.
Then he shook his head.
“If you don’t want me to, of course I won’t.”
But inwardly, his thoughts were complicated.
Wanwan trusts me this much, yet I’m having such dirty thoughts. I’m really despicable!
But I really want to kiss her!
Whimper!
……
“Alright, stop looking. Go to sleep. We’ll talk after you’re better.”
With that, Tang Wan lowered her head and lightly pecked him on the lips.
Liu Shutong’s eyes immediately lit up, and his heart began pounding wildly.
“Wifey, I… can I kiss you?”
“You can kiss me after you’re fully recovered. Now go to sleep!”
Tang Wan had a hard time pulling her gaze away from those captivating eyes.
Those eyes were simply too unfair!
Liu Shutong could only answer disappointedly, “Oh.”
Fortunately, Tang Wan lay down beside him at that moment.
“No kissing, but you can hold me.”
Liu Shutong immediately wrapped his arms around her.
Ah! My sweet, soft wifey. This is wonderful!
……
After the two of them slept for nearly another three hours, it was time for school to let out.
When the alarm went off, they both woke up.
They tidied themselves up, checked out, and left.
When Liu Shutong took Tang Wan home, the little teddy once again came running out, barking.
When it saw Liu Shutong, it tilted its head and stared at him suspiciously for a moment.
But after coming closer and catching his scent, it immediately recognized who he was.
“Woof, woof!”
Why is this guy here again?!
But when Liu Shutong saw the little teddy, it was like he had spotted a long-lost relative.
He walked over and beckoned to it.
“Xiaoke, come here.”
If I hold it once, I can kiss Wanwan once tomorrow!
The benefits are being delivered straight to my doorstep. How could I possibly refuse them?
……
Seeing Liu Shutong’s movement, however, the little teddy suddenly veered off and ran away.
It absolutely refused to go over!
Seeing this, Tang Wan suddenly had an idea.
“Tongtong, if you can manage to catch it today, tomorrow… you know.”
Liu Shutong’s gaze darkened.
Then he rolled up his sleeves and got to work!
“Wanwan, don’t worry. I’ll definitely catch—no, hug it!”
This annoying mutt thinks it can stand in the way of me kissing my Wanwan? Dream on!
As for being afraid of dogs?
That doesn’t even count as a problem anymore!
Ah, love really makes a person capable of anything and invincible!
Liu Shutong then bent forward, spread his arms wide, and charged at the little teddy like a child playing a game of tag.
“Yip! Yip! Yip!”
The little teddy was frightened out of its wits and desperately darted around in every direction.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸