Chapter 1338: The Mermaid Princess (37)

Just how many treasures had this guy collected?

Everything glittered brilliantly. Just looking at it made one happy.

System: Host, seeing how sincere he is, stop teasing him and just enjoy your life as a fish.

Watching the little fish swim happily through the pool he had specially built for her, the corners of Yin Yao's lips curved upward.

Raising a fish wasn't so bad after all.

He wondered whether she would be willing to accompany him to the Dragon Palace beneath the sea. It was much more spacious there, with even more beautiful scenery.

Whether she was willing or not, he found himself desperately wanting to bring her back.

"Senior, what kind of sea clan are you?" Tang Guo had already guessed, but she still asked symbolically. After all, she was already being raised by him.

Yin Yao did not hide it.

"Silver Dragon."

"That sounds very impressive. I've heard the Silver Dragon Clan is the strongest race among the sea clans."

Yin Yao did not deny it.

"In terms of combat strength, the Silver Dragon Clan is indeed the strongest."

Because of that, only members of the Silver Dragon Clan were qualified to become Sea Emperors and protect the oceans.

He was the next candidate for Sea Emperor. His visit to the human world was to understand human life. In the future, when he became Sea Emperor, all the seas would be under his jurisdiction, and there would inevitably be dealings with humans.

Humans were too weak. If conflict could be avoided, it should be avoided.

A casual attack from him could wipe out an entire city.

Although the Silver Dragon Clan possessed immense power, they were not warlike. They preferred peaceful coexistence between the sea clans and humanity.

"I've never seen a Silver Dragon's true form." Tang Guo looked at Yin Yao with admiration. "I didn't expect Senior to be a Silver Dragon. Can you transform and let me see?"

System: Evil woman. You know he's honest and won't refuse, yet you're still bullying him.

Yin Yao stared at Tang Guo and said, "My true form is a bit too large. It won't fit here. If you want to see it, come back to the Dragon Palace with me, and I'll show you."

"I see. Then I won't trouble you, Senior."

She had only asked casually.

Forget Silver Dragons—even dragons of every color imaginable, she had seen them before.

But this fellow was the cutest.

"Little mermaid, I heard Fuya brought Qiao Chen back to the merfolk kingdom and intends to share her life with him."

"That's right."

Yin Yao pursed his lips and said coldly, "I think he has ulterior motives."

"I know."

Yin Yao was surprised.

So she knew?

Yet she didn't seem inclined to warn Fuya. He had also noticed that she didn't like Fuya.

That differed somewhat from the information he had gathered.

In fact, the A Guoguo he had investigated was slightly different from the A Guoguo before him.

Meanwhile, after Fuya brought Qiao Chen back to the merfolk kingdom, the entire race was shocked by the news.

When the Merfolk King heard that Fuya intended to share her life with Qiao Chen, his mood immediately darkened.

Fuya was abandoning the merfolk race to choose a human. How could he possibly be happy?

"Fuya, have you thought this through? Are you really willing to give up your divine power and share your life and power with a human?"

"If you do this, you'll never be able to return to the sea. You'll only be able to live on land. And if that human changes his heart in the future, there will be no room for regret."

"Father, I love Qiao Chen. I'm willing to give up everything for him, including my divine power and my life."

She lowered her head, her voice filled with regret.

"I truly regret being a mermaid. If I were human, we wouldn't have so many troubles between us. Even with a brief lifespan, our love would still bloom."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1