Chapter 1335: The Mermaid Princess (34)
"I heard Qiao Chen and Fuya are together now."
"Really?"
During the break between classes, Tang Guo overheard her classmates discussing the matter. She was surprised, yet at the same time, it seemed only natural.
Given Fuya's current state, she could only be led around by Qiao Chen.
"So Fuya finally moved Qiao Chen's heart."
"I heard it was Qiao Chen who confessed to Fuya."
"Fuya is so lucky. Qiao Chen is the young master of the Qiao family. I heard he's already started getting involved in the company. He'll definitely inherit the Qiao Corporation in the future. Once Fuya marries him, she'll become the young madam of the Qiao family."
Host, what exactly is Qiao Chen thinking? Didn't he say he would never get involved with Fuya again?
Why do I feel like he's gone dark?
"He was always an extremist." Tang Guo sneered. "In the previous life, when A Guoguo only wanted to explain that she was the one who saved him, he believed Fuya's words and thought A Guoguo's appearance made Fuya unhappy, so he wanted A Guoguo dead."
"He was never a good person. If A Guoguo had actually done something to harm Fuya or him, then she would have deserved retaliation. But she didn't do anything. She only wanted to explain the truth, and for that she was killed."
"Just because she made the person he loved unhappy, she had to die. Isn't that extreme enough?"
It really is.
System thought to itself. Then what is he planning now? Use Fuya to harm you? Though he probably wouldn't try to kill Host. Most likely he wants to use Fuya to do something.
"Then let's see how he intends to court death. Keep an eye on him."
She would never underestimate anyone, especially vermin who excelled at harming others.
After school, Yin Yao was waiting outside the classroom as usual.
As Tang Guo stepped out and was about to leave with him, Fuya and Qiao Chen suddenly appeared.
With a face full of happiness, Fuya announced to Tang Guo that she and Qiao Chen were officially together.
Qiao Chen also smiled and said, "I'm sorry, A Guoguo. I was too extreme before. After everything that happened later, I finally understood Fuya's sincerity. So now we're together."
"Oh? Then congratulations. I wish you both happiness."
Maintaining his smile, as though he had truly let go, Qiao Chen said, "Then we'll be leaving first."
Fuya happily followed at his side, her smiling eyes seeing no one but Qiao Chen.
"A Guoguo, don't trust that cunning human."
Yin Yao spoke softly.
"He means no good."
Tang Guo took a bite of her ice cream and nodded seriously.
"Don't worry, Senior. I only trust you."
Yin Yao's face remained cold, but the redness at the tips of his ears betrayed his true feelings.
Why could this fish look at him with such obedient eyes and say in that sweet voice that she only trusted him?
Since she was so well-behaved, he would protect her.
He wouldn't let that crafty human hurt her.
A trace of a smile appeared on Yin Yao's lips.
"Mhm. Trusting me won't be wrong. I won't hurt you."
"I know. Senior is such a good person."
By now, Yin Yao had grown accustomed to the endless stream of compliments she showered him with. Hearing them still made him feel rather pleased.
Thinking about the villa that was currently undergoing renovations, his mood became even better.
Since he enjoyed spending time with this fish so much, perhaps he should just keep her at home in the future.
Once the swimming pool was finished, she would definitely like it.
His attendants had already brought up all the treasures he had collected from the seabed.
She could play with all of them.
And every flavor of ice cream from all over the country had been gathered in his home.
She could eat as much as she wanted.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ