Chapter 1333: The Mermaid Princess (32)
"It was that day after school. I got out later than he did, and he actually came to wait for me outside my classroom." Fuya looked so delighted that she seemed ready to jump for joy. "A Guoguo, do you think Qiao Chen has started to like me a little? Before, he wouldn't even spare me a glance, but now he's willing to wait and go home with me. A Guoguo, has he finally seen my sincerity and efforts? Is he willing to slowly get to know me now?"
"A Guoguo, I'm so happy."
"I'll definitely succeed, right? He doesn't dislike me anymore. One day, he'll be with me, won't he?"
Question after question poured out of Fuya's mouth, her face full of hope and happiness. Tang Guo merely looked at her indifferently.
Of course not.
She didn't believe Qiao Chen was any kind soul.
He had been so obsessed before. How could his attitude toward Fuya change so dramatically after barely a month?
Tang Guo guessed he had come up with some scheme and intended to use Fuya for something.
Was he planning to use Fuya against her?
After all, he no longer had any way to lure her elsewhere.
"Fuya, I don't think it'll be that easy."
"No, A Guoguo. He must have seen my sincerity. You're prejudiced against him."
Fuya insisted stubbornly, "He hasn't come looking for you once in an entire month. A Guoguo, maybe he's trying to forget you."
"Oh? Then I wish you luck, Fuya." Tang Guo smiled faintly.
She had no intention of stopping anything.
With countless trump cards in her hand, no amount of Qiao Chen's schemes could harm her.
As for Fuya…
That was another matter.
She wasn't some kindhearted person.
After chatting with Fuya for a while, Fuya left, saying she wanted to think about how she should interact with Qiao Chen from now on.
Tang Guo didn't ask her to stay.
After Fuya left, Tang Guo finished an ice cream and jumped into the swimming pool. She had barely completed one lap when she sensed a familiar gaze.
Popping her head out of the water, she looked toward Yin Yao standing by the window and called out with a smile, "Senior, peeping isn't a good habit."
"I'm not peeping." Yin Yao replied seriously. "I'm looking openly."
His eyes had never left the fish.
Especially when she swam freely through the water.
She was breathtakingly beautiful.
With her tail revealed, she looked even more beautiful than when she had legs.
Pressing a hand against his rapidly beating heart, Yin Yao pursed his lips.
"Little mermaid, come up and eat some ice cream."
System: He's trying to lure Host up there. Look at those eyes, like he's coaxing a child. 'Little mermaid, come up and eat ice cream.' Hahaha, I'm dying.
"There's plenty." Yin Yao added.
Right now, he simply wanted to coax her out of the water. He didn't know why, but whatever he wanted in his heart, he did.
"It's all yours."
"Senior, I don't want any right now."
Tang Guo completely ignored his invitation and continued swimming leisurely.
"I already had one earlier."
Watching her dive back into the water and wave that beautiful golden tail around, Yin Yao's brows furrowed slightly.
"Then when will you want some?"
"That depends on my mood. Maybe in a little while. Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after…"
Tang Guo smiled to herself.
Did he really think he could lure her out with a couple of ice creams?
Young man, dream on.
Yin Yao's eyes darkened slightly.
The fish who usually loved eating so much couldn't be coaxed out today.
The frustration in his heart was indescribable.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ