Chapter 131: The Goth School Heartthrob 29

 A little over an hour later, Liu Shutong suddenly opened his eyes.

“Tongtong, you’re awake? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?” Tang Wan hurried over anxiously.

When Liu Shutong saw her, he stared at her in confusion.

“Wifey?”

The next moment, he felt a soft hand land on his forehead.

Then his arm was lifted, and a thermometer was placed beneath his armpit.

“You have a fever. Drink some water first.” As she spoke, Tang Wan walked over and poured him a glass of water.

Liu Shutong obediently drank it, still looking dazed. Only then did he come back to his senses.

“Wanwan, why are you here?”

This was his house, that was for sure.

Could it be that he was dreaming about Wanwan coming to his house?

Otherwise, why would she be here?

“I called you, but no one answered, so I came over to check on you. Seriously, you had a fever and didn’t even think to say anything.” Tang Wan scolded him.

Then she added, “Are you hungry? I’ll go buy you something to eat.”

But just as she got up, Liu Shutong suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her back onto the bed.

“Don’t go. Stay here with me.”

He hugged her tightly.

Ever since his mother had left, no one had taken care of him anymore.

Having her by his side now felt so good!

……

Seeing this, Tang Wan helplessly patted his back.

“Lie down first. I’m not leaving, but you can’t go without eating.”

“They probably didn’t leave any food for me. There’s instant noodles over there,” Liu Shutong said.

Hearing this, Tang Wan looked at him with a pained expression.

“All right. I’ll make the noodles. You lie down nicely.”

“Mm.” Liu Shutong nodded.

He then lay back down, but his eyes followed Tang Wan’s every movement, a silly grin plastered across his face.

Being sick was great!

Having a girlfriend was even better!

……

After preparing the noodles, Tang Wan brought them over to him.

At that moment, Liu Shutong deliberately coughed before sitting up.

“Wifey, my arm feels a little too weak to lift. Can you feed me?”

Tang Wan naturally knew he was pretending.

But he was sick right now, and indulging him in something this minor was no big deal.

So she nodded, picked up the fork, twirled some noodles around it, and brought them to his mouth.

Liu Shutong happily opened his mouth and ate them.

So good!

Absolutely delicious!

……

After he finished eating, Tang Wan took a tissue and wiped his mouth for him before saying, “All right, you should lie down and rest now. I’ll ask the homeroom teacher for leave first.”

“Can’t you just have one of our classmates deliver the leave request?” Liu Shutong immediately suggested, gazing at her anxiously, afraid she would leave.

“That’s why I’m going to write the leave request and send it to Tangtang so she can help me with it!” Tang Wan said helplessly.

Liu Shutong instantly relaxed.

After Tang Wan finished composing the message and sent it, Liu Shutong stared at her.

“Wifey, come sleep with me for a while, okay? I promise I won’t do anything!”

Tang Wan raised an eyebrow slightly.

Why did that sound so familiar?

The next moment, Little Cutie popped out.

“Host, this is one of the classic lies men tell in bed! ‘I promise I won’t do anything. I’ll just rub against you and won’t go in.’ If you fall for that one, you’ll be completely fooled! But anyway, his favorability is already maxed out, so it’s fine if you get into bed with him!”

Tang Wan: …

“Little Cutie, you’ve changed!” Tang Wan sighed inwardly.

You used to be such a cute little system!

And now?

You’ve even learned to say dirty things.

……

However, seeing the expectant look on Liu Shutong’s face, Tang Wan still nodded.

“All right. But you have to wash your face first. That black eyeliner has smudged everywhere, and I really can’t get it off without makeup remover.”

Hearing this, Liu Shutong immediately sprang up from the bed.

“I’ll do it right now!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father