Chapter 13: Diablo 10
Seeing Tang Yitong nod, Tang Wan immediately smiled brightly.
Then she picked up a dumpling and held it to Tang Yitong’s mouth.
“To thank you for agreeing to eat with me, I’ve decided to reward you! Open your mouth—ah~”
Seeing the dumpling Tang Wan was offering him, Tang Yitong hesitated for a moment before finally opening his mouth.
Tang Wan immediately stuffed the dumpling into his mouth and then smiled as she asked:
“Is it good?”
Hearing this, Tang Yitong silently nodded.
Before long, all ten dumplings in Tang Wan’s lunch box had been eaten.
“So full. I thought I could eat twenty in one go!” Tang Wan sighed.
“But luckily, I still have Tongtong to help take care of me. I’ll leave the rest to you! If you really can’t finish them, then forget it,” Tang Wan added.
Tang Yitong gave a quiet hum before continuing to stuff dumplings into his mouth.
Ten minutes later, Tang Yitong had finished all three remaining boxes of dumplings.
After cleaning up the lunch boxes, Tang Yitong said to Tang Wan:
“I’m going back.”
It was already late, and no one in the Tang family cared whether he returned or not.
Hearing this, Tang Wan immediately put on a pitiful expression.
“Tongtong, can you really bear to leave your sister all alone in this gloomy hospital? I already told the doctor you’d stay overnight with me. I’m really scared!”
Since Tang Yitong had just eaten her food, naturally he couldn’t bring himself to refuse.
Besides, he didn’t want to return to that home either.
So Tang Yitong quickly nodded.
After hearing that Tang Yitong would be staying overnight, the nurse soon brought in another bed.
After she left, only Tang Wan and Tang Yitong remained in the room.
Tang Yitong didn’t like talking at all, so if Tang Wan also stayed quiet, the atmosphere became unbearably silent.
This wouldn’t do.
It had been difficult enough getting the chance to spend time alone with him. How else was she supposed to raise his favorability to 0 today?
So Tang Wan quickly began finding topics to talk about.
Tang Yitong usually stayed silent, occasionally responding with a quiet hum.
After several dozen minutes passed, Tang Yitong’s face suddenly turned pale.
At that moment, Little Cutie appeared.
“Host, your opportunity has arrived again! Tang Yitong’s stomach is acting up!”
“His stomach?” Tang Wan looked confused.
Didn’t he only eat Li Ji’s dumplings today? She had eaten them too!
But soon, Tang Wan understood.
People who had been starving for a long time usually had weak stomachs. If they suddenly ate too much, their bodies wouldn’t be able to handle it.
For a moment, Tang Wan immediately asked worriedly:
“Tongtong, what’s wrong with you?”
“I... I’m fine!” Tang Yitong clutched his stomach tightly.
After a while, he forced himself to stand up.
“I... I’m going out.”
Tang Yitong had already realized that his stomach hurt because he had eaten too much, so he intended to go to the bathroom to vomit.
But he still overestimated his body.
The moment he stood up from the chair and took two steps, his vision blacked out and he collapsed.
Seeing this, Tang Wan hurriedly pressed the emergency call bell beside the bed while shouting in panic:
“Tang Yitong! Someone come quickly! Doctor! Tongtong fainted!”
As soon as she shouted, Tang Wan immediately threw aside the blanket, got out of bed, and hopped toward Tang Yitong on one leg.
Meanwhile, she was talking to Little Cutie in her mind.
“Little Cutie, is Tang Yitong still conscious right now?”
“Isn’t that obvious? He’s not dead yet!” Little Cutie thought Tang Wan was worried that Tang Yitong had died.
This was the villain, after all. How could he die so easily?
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸