Chapter 127: The Goth School Heartthrob 25
Tang Wan nodded after Xiao Ke finished speaking.
Xiao Ke was right; whatever she learned now could be used in the future.
Besides, she still had the chance to return to the real world.
Who knows, maybe she could even participate in esports competitions in the real world when the time came!
With this thought in mind, she immediately became full of high spirits and continued practicing.
After finally leveling her account up to level 120, she collapsed onto her bed and fell asleep.
The next morning, Liu Shutong came to pick her up again.
When Tang Wan left the house, she deliberately coaxed the little Toy Poodle out.
This little dog was quite interesting—as soon as it saw Liu Shutong, it showed a lot of hostility, yet it was also very afraid of him and shrank back, hiding behind Tang Wan while letting out low whimpery growls.
Seeing this, Tang Wan couldn't help but pick it up and walk toward Liu Shutong.
Liu Shutong’s body noticeably tensed up.
However, he soon heard Tang Wan look at him with a gentle tone and say, "Tongtong, Xiao Ke seems to really like you. Hurry and give it a hug."
Hearing this, Xiao Ke instantly blew a fuse.
"Host, what did you call it?" I'm your Xiao Ke!
"Calm down. Didn't I fail to think of a name? Besides, hasn't Liu Shutong called me Xiao Ke before too? Why are you so worked up? I didn't mean it as an insult," Tang Wan said.
Xiao Ke: "Really?"
"What do you think? Would I call myself a dog?" Tang Wan said without a trace of guilt.
Only then did Xiao Ke accept it.
…
Meanwhile, Liu Shutong said at this moment, "Wanwan, I don't think it really wants me to hold it!"
"How could that be? Look, every time you come over, it comes out to welcome you!" Tang Wan lied through her teeth.
Little Toy Poodle: Woof woof?
(Master, I'm trying to help you chase him away!)
Hearing this, Liu Shutong hesitated. "Is that so? It looks to me like it really wants to bite me."
"How could it? Xiao Ke is exceptionally good! Isn't that right, Xiao Ke?" Tang Wan reached out and stroked the dog's fur gently.
The little Toy Poodle let out a reluctant awoo.
At this point, Liu Shutong said, "It's getting late, we should head to school. Let's hold the puppy next time, okay?"
Tang Wan curled her lips slightly into a smile upon hearing this, then whispered, "I know you're afraid of dogs."
Liu Shutong's expression changed. "I am not!"
"Don't get worked up. It's nothing to be ashamed of. But dogs are very common in human life; you can't just hide every time you see one, right?"
"So, in order to cure your fear of dogs, I've made a decision!"
Liu Shutong looked at her in confusion.
"What did you decide?"
"It's very simple. From now on, every time you pet it once, I'll let you hug me once. Every time you hold it once, I'll let you kiss me once. Whenever you can stay with it for more than half a day..." Leaning into Liu Shutong's ear, whose heart was beating wildly, she whispered: "...I'll let you do whatever you want."
…
As Tang Wan's words fell, Liu Shutong's eyes snapped wide open, and his heart pounded even faster. Looking at Tang Wan, his speech turned into a stammer.
"R-Really?!"
Oh my god!
Did a pie just fall out of the sky?
Isn't it just a dog?!
He, Liu Shutong, refused to believe he couldn't overcome it!
In an instant, he couldn't help but say to Tang Wan, "You said it yourself!"
"Of course. But don't be nervous, and don't force yourself," Tang Wan added.
"I don't feel forced at all!" Liu Shutong immediately replied.
Then, the look in his eyes as he stared at the little Toy Poodle completely changed.
This little dog-thing was tied directly to his future happiness!
So right now, he absolutely had to get on good terms with this dog-thing!
With that thought in mind, Liu Shutong reached out the next moment and gently patted the little Toy Poodle's head.
Seeing that it didn't intend to bite him, he patted it a few more times, and finally even said, "Let me hold you!"
He had patted it four times just now, and now held it once.
Converting that meant he could kiss Tang Wan once and hug her four times today!
How was this a dog? This was clearly his matchmaker!
Translators Note:
I don't know, this chapter translation feels weird... Is it just me? Sorry🙈
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸