Chapter 125: Goth School Heartthrob 23
Looking at the admiration in Tang Wan’s eyes, Liu Shutong’s vanity was instantly and immensely satisfied.
In his excitement, he couldn’t help boasting, “Of course! I’m going to be your Superman! If you have any problems you can’t solve next time, ask me again!”
Hearing this, Tang Wan immediately pulled out her workbook with an expectant look. “What about this problem? I can’t do it either!”
Liu Shutong’s expression stiffened: …
Then he said sheepishly, “Let me take a look.”
After seeing the problem, he breathed a sigh of relief. He seemed to have seen this one yesterday?
After thinking for a moment, Liu Shutong picked up his pen and began writing and drawing on the paper.
Not long afterward, he excitedly said to Tang Wan, “I know! You have to solve it like this!”
Then he immediately began explaining the problem to Tang Wan.
Tang Wan cooperatively put on an enlightened expression. “Tongtong, you’re amazing! You’re so smart! You learned it so quickly.”
Inwardly, however, she couldn’t help saying to Little Cutie, “Looks like Liu Shutong’s IQ is pretty high too.”
“Of course. I wouldn’t find you an idiot for a husband! Otherwise, how would he support you in the future?” Little Cutie said smugly, hands on its hips.
Tang Wan: Oh, please!
Liu Shutong was already not much different from an idiot now.
……
After being praised by Tang Wan again, Liu Shutong felt his entire body fill with enthusiasm for studying.
“Of course! Do you even know who I am?!” Liu Shutong couldn’t help boasting.
But inwardly, he was secretly thinking: No wonder Wanwan confessed to Zhang Heng before. Looks like she really likes boys who are good at studying.
Looks like I need to work harder and improve my grades. At the very least, I have to surpass that Zhang Heng!
That way, whenever she has a problem she can’t solve, she’ll come ask me. She’ll admire me and like me even more!
With that thought, a whole series of study plans began forming in Liu Shutong’s mind.
Even when school let out at noon and the Shamate guys asked him to go eat with them, Liu Shutong refused.
“I still have to accompany my girlfriend. You guys go yourselves!” Liu Shutong said.
Although that was what he said aloud, in reality, he took his textbook and ran up to the rooftop alone to study vocabulary, while Tang Wan went to the cafeteria with Tangtang.
Whenever he encountered a word he didn’t know how to pronounce, Liu Shutong would take out his phone and look up its pronunciation in an English dictionary.
After learning some basic vocabulary, Liu Shutong’s eyes suddenly lit up.
So tadpole writing isn’t that annoying after all!
……
During English class that afternoon.
When it was time for reading practice, Liu Shutong suddenly looked mysteriously at Tang Wan.
“Wifey, let me test you!”
“What?” Tang Wan looked at him in confusion.
“Do you know how to say wall, eyes, and knees in English?” Liu Shutong asked.
These words were naturally no challenge for Tang Wan, so she instinctively answered, “Wall, eye, knee.”
The moment she finished speaking, she suddenly felt that something was off.
The next moment, she saw Liu Shutong looking at her with a broad grin.
“Me too. I love you!”
Tang Wan: …
But looking at his clear, smiling eyes, she still suppressed the urge to complain, blushed, and glared at him.
At this moment, Liu Shutong picked up his English textbook and began reciting with a completely serious expression.
“Tang Wan, my name is Liu Shutong, I love you! Very, very love you! You are so kawaii!”
Tang Wan couldn’t help raising her English textbook to cover her face.
This idiot!
Seeing this, Liu Shutong thought Tang Wan was shy and embarrassed, so he became even more determined to search for whatever English words he knew and use them to confess his love.
A few minutes later, Tang Wan really couldn’t take it anymore.
“Tongtong, I remember ‘kawaii’ is Japanese. Are you trying to get scolded by the teacher?”
Hearing this, Liu Shutong immediately said, “It’s fine. He won’t bother with me!”
After all, everyone thought he was just here to waste time anyway!
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸